Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Wyglacio van'Iffgen the Unseen, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115372
115372, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Wyglacio van'Iffgen the Unseen, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 14 08:54:36 2013

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Wyglacio perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:307
116030, I loved you and. Cause you were stubborn like that.
Posted by Voralian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Those flats made you look fat and you were the most awesomest thief rp in a long time, Shadow lord has a way of being unattainable.
115376, A great presence for Empire.....
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And indirectly one that had a big impact on Kraldinor, but more on that later. Kudos on being the voice of dissent on the direction I was taking Empire (although I quashed it real quick like).
115380, RE: A great presence for Empire.....
Posted by Wygged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I love Kraldy, but I think too many people took the 'easy' option when encountering the problem of your official religion. The ones that didn't had their momentum stolen by Noviask's impossible attempt at usurping you.

On Imperial presence - Wyg was always looking out himself, first and foremost. This meant he could be extremely antisocial - and he was never a leader or a schemer, just a thug. I wished I could have taken Wyg in a more subversive, underground direction in Empire, but alas, it just wasn't really in his personality to do so. I think this is probably true of a lot of Imperials - since they're all supposed to be politicking their way to the top. But - a better presence for Empire right now would probably be a more extraverted, interaction-oriented, manipulative guy, whose roleplay challenges everyone else to step up their game.

My little note was almost out of character to start with (Wyg just wasn't there to rock the boat), and resulted in only that one little heart-to-heart with you. No one else ever expressed interest in it IC - so I abandoned the concept.

Edited, after writing Aeede's: I should note that it was Wyglacio's homophobia that accounted for his closed-mindedness towards the Religion of Love. Personally, I was curious if that sexy fire giant was ever going to break the ice, if you know what I mean. Hubba hubba
115389, I never knew........
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kinda wish I still didn't:o
115390, Says you.
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I played the creep for 300 hours, think how I feel. :P
115374, Oops
Posted by Wyggypoo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun - even in the last couple of weeks where my gear wasn't as good and I just got spanked all the time. That was pretty much the whole 300 hours though - Fun times, gear and weapons came and went, didn't bitch too much, took risks, did new things, and didn't quit early. Onto the next.

Primarily I enjoyed playing the universal bad guy - not evil incarnate or anything, just the mean, angry, unlikable thug that gives the wimpy guys problems but any real badass just smears on the road, in a way most deserved. It's an especially good role for me since I'm not all that dangerous, and not all that careful, so everyone gets what they want in the end. My last death was so typical of Wyg's many game-ending ####ups - it was a fair finish, in my book.

Drop me a line if you've got one. Other than that, thanks for PKing me.
115375, WyggyPoo
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really loved interacting with you. It was fun. We had few nice interactions. Loved your RP in the Inn. Ohhh, that time in Hamsah was awesome.

Thank you for the belt. I was hoping to get the other 3 things I asked for, but oh well.

GLWYN
115381, RE: WyggyPoo
Posted by Wygged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wyg couldn't really figure Aeede out - but he didn't try very hard. He was a very confused old grump - a misogynist, a homophobe, a closeted homosexual, and no interest or understanding of intimacy whatsoever. He didn't really care much for Aeede's friendship, except it's always nice to not have to fight someone.

I (the player) really liked the awkward interactions though - they were nice, and of a different sort than usual. Duergar imperial thug thief doesn't have many friends.

As far as those items - I felt REALLY bad that Wyg had to tell you he'd keep an eye out, because I knew in reality I was probably never going to lay hands on them. And, if I did, who knows if Wyg would have given them to you, over an Imperial. That would depend on his mood at the time.
115383, RE: Oops
Posted by Sleris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun with ya. Was hopin that barrier would have gotten you one more time before the emp showed up.
115386, RE: Oops
Posted by Wyggo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ha. I'm not -that- careless.

Sleris was a hard fight that I felt I could win 1v1 if you stuck around long enough, so I had loads of fun with it. Which is asking a lot of a healer, I know. Thanks for being a sport and having a spine and stuff.
115387, All my permas of Empire liked you. nt
Posted by Pqual on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
s
115373, Hi,
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions.