Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Mhoursfen Mal'vere the Spectre, Initiate of the Scarab
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115338
115338, (DELETED) [None] Mhoursfen Mal'vere the Spectre, Initiate of the Scarab
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 10 18:23:35 2013

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Mhoursfen perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:272
115339, alas...
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun. You seemed to go dormant about the time my dissertation work became unbearable, which was probably a good thing, but I hoped you might pop back up in the summer. Ah, well. Were you considering Becoming at some point?
115340, RE: alas...
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yea definitely. My plan was to just screw around a bit over the year during school, then ramp up the roleplay/etc. during summer. But summer has been kicking my ass recently, and I don't think it's gonna change anytime school. Why the hell is summer after 1L more busy? I can't fathom it.

Thanks for the opportunity man. I wanted to get the role in (I wrote like a chapter), but I just didn't have the time. I also don't know anything about becoming (whether it's lich/mummy/wight) and haven't found the time/chance to really explore it.

Your religion is really interesting - I liked my take on it, but I realize that there are other takes, some that may lead to conflict. I typically laughed off people who told me I was roleplaying Scarab wrong.

Good luck with everything! I'll peek in here and there if I get the chance (not in the foreseeable future though). Who knows - maybe I'll try a hand at avataring one day.

And for all you guys who are griping over this and that recently - stop. Just stop. Enjoy the game for what it's worth. People have biases. Some of it may be unfair. Some of it may be misunderstood. People have flaws. Big WAAAAAAAAAAA. Don't be a douche, just play the game for the enjoyment factor, and leave it at that. Seriously, sometimes I read that #### and I immediately close the window. There's no reason to invest so much vitriol and accusatory fingers at each other. This includes BOTH the admins and the mortals. Just relax and have fun.

This game is a community after all. Be more civil and less dismissive.

-Knac
115354, +10 interent points for the last comments. :) And I hope you get time again soon! N/T
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
N/T