Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Svindabinden RunningBeast the Insightful Anatomist
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115311
115311, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Svindabinden RunningBeast the Insightful Anatomist
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 8 21:42:09 2013

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Svindabinden perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:277
115337, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Svindabinden RunningBeast the Insightful Anatomist
Posted by Svindabinden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just lost focus on where I was going with this character and didn't want to run him into the ground anymore than I already had by doing stupid things.

I had never hero'd a shifter and thought I'd give one a try. This was also my first Islander. I have always despised the Island with other characters, however, after playing one, I must say, it is one of my favorite cabals.

All-in-all, I had a great time with Svindabinden and enjoyed the interactions with the majority of characters I came in contact with.

Sorry for leaving so suddenly, but when it's time to go, it's time to go.
115343, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Svindabinden RunningBeast the Insightful Anatomist
Posted by Ujesken on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was great fun running with the cheetah. I liked Svindabinden a lot. You gave us lowbie Nexuns a bunch of nice gear and were always willing to help out to do stuff. I tried to return those favors when I got hero as much as I could. I feel like you were a Hero when there weren't a lot of Heroes around. Wish you could have stayed around to enjoy the fruits of your cabal-building labors.

I still don't know if I have you or Drave to blame for my being leader.
115327, Thank you...
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
two of the best pieces of gear I have is through you. I really liked talking to you. I wanted to explore with you, maybe next time.

GLWYN
115325, Why???
Posted by Hahrgor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Furry cheetah face gunna be missed :'(
115320, Awww man!
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All I gotta say was Boo on this, you don't know how many times you made me laugh and chuckle with your antics. I very much enjoyed you and I was hoping you would be there for the Isle for a lot longer.

You will be missed greatly.

--Mylene