Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Spiorra Tarritta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Enforcer of Dagdan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115171
115171, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Spiorra Tarritta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Enforcer of Dagdan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 3 20:27:45 2013

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Spiorra perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:262
115191, Thoughts on the build
Posted by Spiorra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I doubt anyone cares about the char, but here are thoughts on the build:

Thug to third, pickpocket to Acrobatics, scrolls and cheap shot via devious. I knew going in that the last bit might prove to be a challenge, so I decided to go with Acrobatics over Cheap shot for the midlife. Don't know if that's a good or a bad call still. At the time, there were a lot of orcs and bashing warriors, and it did save me multiple times when a cheap shot would've been useless. On the other hand, I missed a ton of kills because of no cheap shot.

The arial version of the build IMHO is very viable, and could probably work on other races as well. But in arials you have the uber dodge and it's generally hard to kill you unless you choose to stay and fight. (Which is the vast majority of my deaths).

Fort lightforge is meh, the timer on the scrolls really blows and the only good scroll is Light of Heaven, which admittedly is good, but with the timer it's hard to blow your arial mana twice for a scroll only to have it crumble before having a chance to use it.

Baer didn't seem to have any interest in me, but that's fine. I guess I wasn't that interesting.

I didn't steal unless really forced to, tried to just fight it out.
115193, It wasn't lack of interest...
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not sure where we went wrong. Your role/ideas of what should be just really conflicted with Baer's role/religion. We'd sit down and talk about concepts and you'd have one idea and I'd propose it from Baer's POV and you didn't seem to be keen on the paths I'd lay out and then it just kinda fizzled from there. Battle war, redemption, neutrals, for some reason we just struck a discordant cord on a lot of things.

Spiorra was a good Fortie though. Good luck on what comes next.