Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Pishuk the Legend of the Battlefield, Seeker of the Paragon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115009
115009, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Pishuk the Legend of the Battlefield, Seeker of the Paragon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 28 14:01:39 2013

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Pishuk perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:153
115026, You were great
Posted by -flso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I watched your fights and retrievals and you came across as a model villager.
I pulled a #### move on you and it's not something that I normally do. There
were circumstances that kind of guided my hand in this, but as a player
I did feel bad after the fact and wanted to make it up to you.

I've watched and interacted with a couple of your chars and you're getting
better so keep playing!
115036, Thanks for the compliment.
Posted by xrus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know there were many situations where Pishuk didn't act as a true villager. It happens in the heat of events. To lower the rate, you should review and think about those situations in the future. I already know some, and I'm open to be directed to more where I've not already noticed. Please tell me where and when you think Pishuk has done some bad RP.

p.s. I didn't really understand the first paragraph. It's one of the times that it gets obvious I'm not native english! :p
115016, Hi
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our interactions.
115017, Good to know..
that you have enjoyed interacting Pishuk.
115015, Today, I wanted to end it.
I had fun with Pishuk. It was not a good PKer at all, maybe 7 pk wins totally, but I liked my experiences. I died a few times (Didn't go suiciding other than what I used to do with Pishuk) and when the con got to 4, I remembered that I still have one more con to play! (I thought 4 is the limit, not sure why.)
So I played the rest three deathes a little more careless, as I already considered Pishuk dead.

Build: Felar/h2h/mercy/cry/defender
If I knew more about mercy and cry, I would have chosen different legacies. Mercy gave me my last two PKs and Cry didn't give me anything.
Pishuk had no alternate spec per his role. This kinds of maledictions encourag me to play to con-die easier.

Battle: Not enough interactions recently. Played 80% of my times alone or with youngesters. But everyone I interacted with was a death machine compared to me.

Jebaral, Nahvriel, Cheetahs (Both nexus and tribunal): I hate you.. I could do absolutely nothing against you. You were the only enemies I truely and totally feared.

Keraldinor, Nalavi, Eidiol, Noviask, Nexun Dire Wolf, Pertoniti: I knew I cannot kill you easily, but I knew you cannot kill me 1v1 too. felar/defender/h2h was enough to survive against you. The only exception was Noviask. All the time we started our fights, my connection got slowed very much, and I mean every time! Are you a hacker?

I'm sure there are much more to be named here, but I don't really remember now. I apologize to forget your names.
115019, Enjoyed you a lot
Posted by Gilut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun with our interactions. Well roleplayed.

Gilut
115034, Gilut Gilut!
I liked you.. When you were around, I felt much safer.. Knowing that in an unmatched defense, you won't be done easily.

One of the points I like CF:
Gilut were stronger than Pishuk. Pertoniti could defeat Gilut almost easily, but Couldn't touch Pishuk and almost got ruined by him.
115057, Thanks that makes cf great. nt
Posted by polmier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
115021, Now who is going to cure my plague =(
Posted by Rakth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seems we had the same hrs, I liked the char and I hope you come back to the village. Come back with a cookiecutter build!!
115032, I wanted to get that thing for you, at least once!
So bad that we couldn't get more.. Other than the plague, you didn't really need Pishuk. Strong build!
115027, RE: Today, I wanted to end it.
Posted by Jebaral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you were feared I failed to notice. Reckless close to full stupid, heh. Also man, did you even had second spec or was it RP related? Probably clould help you. Anyway you had much heart. GLWYN
115030, I had no 2nd spec RP-wise.
I tried to be reckless against you, to cover my fear. All the times we fought, I knew you will win with just a single flurry. It seems that my own morale (Player) affected Pishuk's skills too, because I always missed my dirt/stun/disarm as soon as Jebaral entwine!

You are a death machine. Stay such!
115028, Fantastic run.
Posted by highbutterfly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was a huge improvement -- you're getting the hang of it :) Congrats! :) I remember your first defender -- I almost cried. :) :)

115031, Thanks..
Yes I cried myself with my first defender too! :D
115033, Really enjoyed playing with you!
Posted by Nalavi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got to the point I didn't even want to kill you with how often you died. That time on the Eastern Road when the shadow and I were experimenting on you was great fun, thanks for that. :) I was laughing out loud in my office (I play from work mostly). Good luck with your next!
115035, I liked that specific moment a lot!
When you are hit with fear poison.. Why not play it a little? Everyone should try it. I was going to play my part and be a sissy even if you tried for the head. :D
115037, Forgot the Imms.
I don't bring names here. But I got 2800 Imm xp, which I don't know why I got. Thanks a lot anyway. But please tell me what was right enough to get such xp so I learn to RP better. :D

p.s. I wish I had a way to pay for PBFs. I like to buy PBFs of some of my chars to compare and learn from them. Unfortunately I just have no way to do it.
115046, That explains why you were so suicidal today...
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having fought with you and against you previously, I will say without a doubt this character was much tougher. GLWYN
115053, Thanks..
Sorry for the hell I made for Kraldinor in my last moments. ;)

At one point, I attacked you and a fortress mage joined the battle. I'm slow in such situations and don't understand who is who very fast. Sorry it did look like a gank consisting of a villager, a healer and a mage.
115052, RE: Today, I wanted to end it.
Posted by Arratok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aww man, I really liked having you around, and not just for the patching. You had a good vibe in the village, I wish I had more time nudging it out with you in some aspects. It seemed like you were having fun even though you weren't crushing foes on the regular. I did feel we caught each other logged in a good deal of the time, but I guess that's just perspective. 153 hours hours total, I think I was still in my mid 30's at 150 hours and that is not a dig, I am just play a different way. I had a lot of fun interacting with you when we did interact, and you were a stand up villager and a good defender. Thanks for the patches and hopefully I will see you in the fields!

Take care, and job well done.

115054, Pishuk liked you kin!
And myself (the player). Yes I wish we had more time to interact together.

150 is not what I expect to be con die in, but 200-250 is. My chars are all short lived because of a few reason. Lack of PK skills, loving PK, Being too reckless and such are of those reasons, but the most important one is the will to try new builds, which takes all the other reasons to a higher level and so the character's death arrives fast.

Show up more.. Villagers like to see a strong commander around! :D
115011, You were really going at it today
Posted by Eidiol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Grats on eventually killing me, that was a beast of a pummel
115013, I just wanted it to finish
Eidiol was the mage I liked to fight, because Pishuk's build was good enough to face anti-paladins.

I liked Eidiol but pishuk hated him. The good point was.. with pishuk's build, the only nightmare for pishuk were Jebaral/shifters.

Hope you have even more fun from now on.
115010, Daaaaaamn. Didn't know you were so close!
Posted by Grejjyan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Or else, I would have talked to you a bit more! Loved the compliment you gave me last night after I killed Nalavi and Kraldinor. I'm not a PK guy usually so knowing I can be sometimes deadly feels special.

GLWYN!
115014, You did a nice job yesterday!
I could never do it with pishuk. (I could never do it with any other builds either! :D)

I always like elf/delf/welf warriors, don't know why.