Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Khalum Anwamane the Initiate of the Jaguar, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115000
115000, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Khalum Anwamane the Initiate of the Jaguar, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 28 12:24:36 2013

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Khalum perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:160
115051, Had fun with this character. Never expected to hero lol
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks folks. That was fun. First hero, first empowerment. Thanks so much to all of you who helped out and we're not too looty lol. My corpse littered the game pretty well. Took about 20 con to start figuring out hero pk. Wow is it different. I think I was just kinda getting it, then whammo. Oh well.
Baer: thanks so much, I'm clearly not top shelf pk or rp, but I appreciate you keeping an eye on me. Next pally I roll I'll have a more sound plan for. Never expected to get past 20-30 to be honest.
Kraldinor: I could tell you hated when I logged on, who wants to kill a retard four times a day right. You're awesome! Wish I could rock anything as well. Thanks.
Fort: too many of you I think. Loved you all mostly. Disliked only a couple. No matter what though a super helpful group always willing to help.
115044, Hope you had some fun and try another. nt
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
115005, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Khalum Anwamane the Initiate of the Jaguar, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Grejjyan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't get to talk to you much and wished to do that some more...guess now it won't happen.

Looked like a fun guy to be with! Con-Dying is always a good way to learn! GLWYN!