Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(SEASONAL AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Skurn Hjartaiss the Sentinel of Summertide
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114988
114988, (SEASONAL AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Skurn Hjartaiss the Sentinel of Summertide
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 27 01:34:09 2013

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Skurn perished, never to return.
Race:frost
Class:ranger
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:149
115180, Play another ranger man
Posted by Nyst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would have shown you more stuff if our times meshed a bit
better but alas it was not to be. Hope you had fun.
115196, Thanks!
Posted by satchmo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry we couldn't savage blow things together more. (That sounded dirty, didn't it?)

I am considering a hunter of some kind, maybe. I don't lie when I say I'm a serial ranger player...just usually don't break 30 with them. :P
115143, RE: (SEASONAL AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Skurn Hjartaiss the Sentinel of Summertide
Posted by Sleris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That blows, you were strong as hell. GL with your next
115130, I had send notes in game about avoiding this fate..
And I THOUGHT the responses were positive that they had said it was going to not to let it happen.

Frustrating.

Anyway, I would like for this character to be considered for that option to make a mob in the Frozen Chasm named after them, or whatever the 'memorable frost giant' reward was. Even if I was a loner and not prone to talking to people much. :P

Whelp. Unlikely to have another (near) hero again any time soon.

To anyone that was bearcharge locked down and pk'd (not that many) I hope it didn't feel too cheap. I know I felt cheap doing it, so I started passing up that option from 30-40 range.

Thanks to Nyst for induction, and bit of guidance, and as a whole, nice group in the tree overall while I was there.

See you all in lowbie range for the next 9 months.
115131, Loved ya! NT
Posted by Jawn Foote on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
115139, Poop. You deserved mention too.
Yeah, you and Nyst were the only leaders the character of Skurn really saw as worth paying attention to...again, I didn't talk a lot to either of you, but I didn't talk a lot to ANYONE.

Thanks for any good you did for the char, and I'm sorry I couldn't play more, and (maybe) be a stronger presence when you were alive.