Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Zadeel the Precise Slice of Finesse, Insistent Definer of that which is Cowardly
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114887
114887, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Zadeel the Precise Slice of Finesse, Insistent Definer of that which is Cowardly
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 21 06:39:47 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Zadeel perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:212
114962, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Zadeel the Precise Slice of Finesse, Insistent Definer of that which is Cowardly
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll have to dig up the log of when you got your title, but it was on an assault of the Isle and you are telling me that driving you away with all of our resources wasn't the right thing to do?

I don't expect any parity when I am within the village, and I would think that would be the case for any other cabal.

Most of our fights were me getting spellbaned with everything and needing to word, and you leaving the fight with just a few scratches, so it really wasn't much of a fight. There were a few though that one of us got lucky and it didn't end well for the unlucky one.

--Mylene
114910, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Zadeel the Precise Slice of Finesse, Insistent Definer of that which is Cowardly
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed your rp once I figured it out(although I think I did go to ignore once), but then again I've kinda liked most of the chars I found out were yours, even Silja.
114897, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Zadeel the Precise Slice of Finesse, Insistent Definer of that which is Cowardly
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think this might be the best character you've ever played.

Sure, you still have some bleed-throughs and tells, but they're less pronounce, and it's encouraging to see you try something you previously talked trash about.

Overall, a huge step in the right direction. I'm looking forward to see what's next.