Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Irineth Rilissthen the Mystery, Godfather of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114623
114623, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Irineth Rilissthen the Mystery, Godfather of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 7 05:45:50 2013

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Irineth perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:236
114624, Goodbyes
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, man I had fun. Mid ranks I felt nasty powerful. There weren't many that I would not take on. For the longest time I sat at like 2 PK Deaths. I was feeling on top of my PK World. Then I hit the 40's and Hero range. Man I just didn't feel nearly as bad. I was getting whomped by warriors 8 levels below me consistently. My gank-o-meter took a severe hit because that seemed to be the only way I'd get kills. Then it just became unfun.

Tolgrum - Man you were fun. This was the third(I think) character that I've interracted with you. Keep truckin, you were awesome to be around and your always solid RP made this character lots of fun.

Oshui - I've interacted with you with almost as many as Tolgrum I think, on both the Enemy and team Fort. You are one of the most solid people I've RP'd with. Though some times, I scratched my head, but those were probably my own fault. I don't care what anyone else wants to say, you rock.

Rydell - Man, sicky sweet. Again, across at least two characters, I liked you, but I had a tendancy to get killed around you, a lot. Not your fault as much as my misreading what you were doing as the healer. I liked your RP, and you were a solid presence. Very happy to have played with you.

Andira - Fun to be around, man those elementals.... Ouch. Solid presence, and I knew that if you were around, things would be much easier. Thanks for all the scrying.

Ferus - Loved you man. Great presence.

Kraldinor - Quite possibly my favorite Enemy. I loved your easy going style and desire to RP outside of PK situations(Something I really need to work on.) Glad to see your emperor, but sad that I couldn't sneak up on you any more.

Agak - Man did I ever have your number. Right up till you got Martial Trance. Then things seemed to swing in your favor. YOu trucked through and brought it in the end. Well done sticking it out.

Drond - Getting you was the highlight. Two rounding you in darsylon after spending litterally weeks trying to pin you down. We didn't RP much thought.

Gedunthos - Liked you a lot from our interractions. You and Kraldinor inspired me to try and work on my RP with enemies. Man I got a feel for how frustrating payment of the coward must be on my enemies fighting you.

Ekaerok - Man you f'd me up. Wow, all I can say is wow, liked your angle on enemy selection though. Well played.

Various other imperials - Well done all. Sorry for the two week nastyness that was Dandello. I hope to be better next time.

Everyone else. Well post and I'll reply. I know I've missed lots. Thanks for helping make this one successful for me. It's been a while since I've felt good about PK.
114626, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were defintely one I always wanted to account for, and I was always counting my flying potions when I saw you awake. Tanion still stands out as one of my favorite foes. I just didn't have Irineth in range long enough to develop the same repoir I've had with some others.
114631, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Tolgrumm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the props. You really racked up some evil kills early -- there was enough "so-and-so is dead" on the cabal channel that I wondered if Twist had decided to do Mochodin v2.

I've enjoyed all my interactions with you as Tolgrumm, so you keep trucking too.