Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Duraskandr Salardin the Resurgent Voice of Enlilth, Black Servant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114452
114452, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Duraskandr Salardin the Resurgent Voice of Enlilth, Black Servant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 25 08:26:36 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Duraskandr perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:311
114507, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Duraskandr Salardin the Resurgent Voice of Enlilth, Black Servant
Posted by Azhelak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always a strange "friend" for Azhelak. I'm sorry if the constant banter annoyed you, it was all in good fun/IC. Come to the Refuge and take vengeance on the rising Empire, maybe?

Good luck with the next.
114503, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Duraskandr Salardin the Resurgent Voice of Enlilth, Black Servant
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the quick promotions (even if you made me pay for them, you greedy bastard) and the hand off of gear at the end. I enjoyed our interactions and wish we had more of them, though our times didn't mesh much. I was as surprised as you were on how things turned out, but when I saw your hours a little less so. Likely not the ending you expected, but happy endings in Empire are pretty rare I think.