Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <DAWN> Kadessa the Mistress of Iron, Servant of the Dawn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=1143
1143, (DEL) Kadessa the Mistress of Iron, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 7 22:53:18 2001

4 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Kadessa perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:DAWN, the Servants of the Dawn
Hours:41
PK Ratio:20% (closer to 100% is better)

1144, RE: (DEL) Kadessa the Mistress of Iron, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Kadessa (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know I know, I probably should not have deleted. But it was my first character in a long time and it was made mainly to get back into the swing of things and once I hit the 43rd rank I realized I wasnt really going anywhere substantial except becoming prey :P

So I will see you all again in another creation

1145, RE: (DEL) Kadessa the Mistress of Iron, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Leud (Bracyan) (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aw me you an Sleepy made such a good party as well :( Still, explains where you went I guess.. I deleted too! But I am a hopeless case..

If thats your first char in a long time you ain't rusty at all, did good, think you were having fun I certainly was! Thats all I was playing for.

Good luck with the next one, see yah!
1146, RE: (DEL) Kadessa the Mistress of Iron, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Grunkenheim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions immensely as Kadessa and Grunk pretty much agreed to disagree on the whole hygiene thing. :) Grunk enjoys people who like cleanliness because then I get to play up his dirtiness. Anyways, I'm sorry to see you go. I was looking forward to ranking straight to hero with you, but alas...

Grunk say bye.
1147, RE: (DEL) Kadessa the Mistress of Iron, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Braiden (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Come on now, What happened? I really like this character. It's not everyday someone actually takes the time to read your description and give you a nickname by it. Something must have happened. I really thought kadessa was well played, and I enjoyed out interaction immensly. good luck on your next character.

Braiden