Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Jinrak the Master Summoner, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114255
114255, (AUTO) [None] Jinrak the Master Summoner, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 11 05:25:31 2013

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Jinrak perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:necromancer
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:73
114258, This is too bad. Really was pulling for you
Posted by Brizlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could tell you were new and I think you chose a hard class for a newer player but I hope you got a little enjoyment out of it. Hope to see you in the fields.
114289, ????
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I seriously came off as new? I had nearly straight 100%s in my useful spells, and was 23 int, but I hated the RP I chose so I couldn't continue with it.

Please tell me what seemed newbie about me, since I had a decent set, and killed a few people (but jesus christ dwarf ragers, give me a break. Just because you're damn near invulnerable to necromancers doesn't mean you should hound me to the ends of the earth).

edit: Just remembered who you are. Spellbane with 9 levels on your opponent is also basically immunity.
114296, RE: ????
Posted by Brizlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry. Had no idea this was you and I wasn't trying to be a ####. Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else but it seemed like you we're kinda unfamiliar certain areas and I thought you said to me once that you were learning what all these necro powers did. The way you worded it and the conversations we had just gave me the feeling of a newer player was all. Not insinuating you suck or anything. Obviously low lever necro is not an optimal rager matchup.
114297, Must have me confused. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt