Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Drintol the Entrance to Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114176
114176, (DELETED) [None] Drintol the Entrance to Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Apr 3 13:43:41 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Drintol perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:89
114179, Huh. I expected you to stay at 35 for some time.
Posted by Maaris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Figured I'd get a rematch soon enough.

I'm usually fairly conservative but it was refreshing to go full retard and die to someone I should never die to :)
114193, RE: Huh. I expected you to stay at 35 for some time.
Posted by Drintol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I was planning on staying at 35 for a while, but then I wanted to get to 40 so I can try out Owaza. First assassin to get to 40, hence the reason why I wanted to get there.

With our fight, I got too cocky...I fought a few rangers in the wild and did pretty damn well against them. Then you just obliterated me with bearcharge. I was suprised you came into arial city to fight, but I'm really glad I marked you though, I usually don't mark anyone...because I forget about it. Good fight though.
114178, Sad to see this.
Posted by Irineth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights and what I thought was decent banter. Why the delete? You seems to be doing well.
114192, RE: Sad to see this.
Yeah I know, we had some good banter going back and forth. The problem is, this game brings out the worst in me. I get angry too easily, I made some stupid mistakes which led to me deleting. I shouldn't have, because it was for a stupid reason.

That last time you got me, I should of expected you to come to the Maran right after I killed Nezhak, don't know why I didn't have flight up...but oh well.
114177, :( nt
Posted by Sakai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
114194, RE: :( nt
Yeah..sorry, I let my anger get the best of me. Which I really need to work on. Actually, you were the only reason that mostly kept me from attacking villagers while you were near. Just because I actually liked you, didn't want any mixed feelings or anything.