Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Salpcha Klynnstatt the Undaunted, Mageslayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114069
114069, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Salpcha Klynnstatt the Undaunted, Mageslayer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 23 21:04:01 2013

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Salpcha perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:239
114070, It's all over.
Posted by kolb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow. What a ride. I never expected anything much out of this, my first hero villager, but boy was I surprised. I'm sure I came off pretty new at it. My first villager was a pincersvirf because everybody knows they rock! But I kind of jumped into something else after I realized how hard it was to be a villager. So the first thing I knew about this time was I was going to the end.

I just tried to play what I thought a villager should be, especially a berserker. I'm sure I messed up every now and then, but hey give me a break. :P

I liked my choices as far as build went, most of the time anyway. When I would get tripped or bashed to death by two people, I sure wish I had went sword or something. But all in all axe/hand worked out pretty well. Pretty much had something I could do for most situations, even if I did forget to do them sometimes. I heeded the advice and decided legacy wise calming/riddle would work out best to survive in a lot of situations. I was not disappointed there either. Either one are great for any villager, I would say.

I want to say thank you for everything done for me. Never expected title, lastname, or Mageslayer, since I didn't have a role or anything put in. Imm staff really does look out, even if they don't show themselves at times. Oh! And thanks for the gechoes, that was really cool.

Um, Goodbyes... I'm sure I'll miss a lot of people but bare with me and I'll hit you back.

Thanks to the Biddy who gave me the belt (even if I lost it quick). I tried to do my best.

Villagers were all standup, I didn't see any shadiness going on with this group. I think the village catches a bad rep, but for what I saw everyone did exactly like they should.

Arratok - You were a great leader who showed by example of what a villager should be. Outstanding job, keep it up.

Deward, Kurnauch, Vallathrall, Ailarn, thought you were all great and boy was I glad when you all decided it was hero time. Though technically Deward started that before me.

Zadeel - Know you wish you could keep people there, but I was amazed at your ability to fight so many. I would have traded places with you. Truth.

Aiala - Haven't seen you in a while but you are a beast. Keep trucking.

Gredoor - Man I wished you had stayed around a little longer. We could have torn some stuff down. Awesome character.

Up and comers - Don't give up on yourselves. I know it's hard but man is it so sweet when that one thing goes right.

Nexuns came out of the woodwork it seemed like. A bunch of classy people and some tough fights.

Didn't see a bunch of the scions but man I didn't really show off against most of you. I got lucky but not often. Necros I think calming is what showed against you all, after I heroed I didn't really have many problems with necros.

I know I tore up the Inn and the cities a lot but nothing but love for Tribunal and Herald. Ya'll keep doing you.

Umm. This is getting long enough. But I definitely feel this was my best character so far, pk-wise and just game-changing wise. Such a good game, even when it's frustrating.

Falchiron, Mirfalaus, Minninottin, and a myriad of others
114071, RE: It's all over.
Posted by Raj on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ludicrously tough for a first time village hero. You knew exactly when to get out and how to get to the village, even hamstrung etc.

I really have to tip my hat. I made Raj to fight a certain build of rager, and while you weren't that kind of rager I still didn't (initially) take human axe/hand very seriously. Holy hell did you spank me though, it took a lot of preps/luck for me to solo you.

Really well done.

-Raj
114073, Maimai! (Means my god, Not a wood-elf name)
Posted by Pishuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hoped to hero fast and fight beside you.
I had fought you before, with a few shifters, when you were an applicant. Your courage encouraged me to try another villager.
114082, Pish = Piss in the UK
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
More so further north.
114084, Pices = Fish He a fish? nt
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
114075, A sigh or relief
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a beast, there was very little I could do to you than annoy you, or help others take you down. That's saying a lot! We had a good chat with Missertain (sp, the bard) when you got me during a retrieval and I liked our interactions. This is a big loss to the village and I hope you will be back.

--Mylene
114077, RE: It's all over.
Posted by Vhateel Jendi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
By the spirits, you had my number. It seemed like there was very little I could do to slow you down and you always caught me at the worst times.

Nice, albeit brief, talks.

And thank you for being vicious yet classy at the same time.

Vhateel
114078, A sigh of relief
Posted by Swaareti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Very impressive for your first Village hero. You had my number and there was really nothing I could find to do to keep pace with your damage output other than run or try to come at you behind someone else. Even the latter rarely worked.

I thought you were a veteran. Interesting build...well done and good luck with your next.
114083, I'm really sorry to see this.
Posted by Sakai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sakai saw you as her competition since you were a female in the village. Good Job and good luck with whatever.
114093, Sad to see this.
Posted by Arratok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Top notch for a first hero Villager.
Top notch for a veteran Villager.

There is nothing I can say that I haven't already expressed in character.

It's a huge loss, and one I had hoped would be delayed a bit longer.
Take care out there, and good luck with the next one!

114094, RE: It's all over.
Posted by Deward on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to say it was great fun to travel with you and I was going to take polearms first but when I saw the mess you were making of people with axes I was totally down for them as my second spec. You seemed to mow through people at the middle ranks while struggled to find anyone to stand around long enough to kill and I was deeply jealous of your axe spec. We never went into any deep rp and I just kind of assumed you were a veteran villagers from the way you acted and your general badassery, you did seem to just pull what seemed like improbable kills out of the bag sometimes, and I'd just be sitting there going human axe/hand how?! but I loved all the time we spent together and I could usually count on you to join one of my suicide raids, you did what I wanted to do in regards to con deathing a villager, props to you and you deserve it! glywn
114098, RE: It's all over.
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed watching this character in action. Very well played.

=w=
114112, RE: It's all over.
Posted by Brizlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were an excellent applicant. Exactly what the village wants out of its pledges. Patient. Deadly. Helpful in reporting. And I never heard you complain once about the amount of time it took for you to be inducted. And as a villager you were even more exceptional. Congratulations on such an exemplary character. Really well played.