Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dralkur the Warrior of the Gauntlet
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114030
114030, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dralkur the Warrior of the Gauntlet
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 20 11:55:41 2013

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dralkur perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:40
114035, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dralkur the Warrior of the Gauntlet
Posted by Sarien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So,

This is my 2nd attempt at a character in 3 years. I deleted because I found the 'stupid giant RP' lackluster to other warrior archetypes I played.

Also, I didn't really like giant sword. I got a few kills I think I was like 10/4 upon deletion or so. However, I found my mage killing ability diminished in the 30's. I had much more success with mace/axe and wished I had gone one of those roads.

These two factors ultimately led me to create a 2nd character, and I immediately found myself liking the 'new' character more. I've always been the 1 char at a time kinda guy, and so I pulled the plug on Dralkur (my hours were down on him, and I just wasn't 'feeling it' with him) So, this way there is a berserker spot, and I can continue on with my new interest!

Goodbies:

Salpcha - you are my hero! Seriously, thank you for your help, and for your continued efforts in battle.

Sakai - I had a lot of fun with you as well, I know I'm leaving you in a lurch in the range you're currently in.

Brizlin - Thanks dude for all the practice! Although, the 'practice' ultimately led me to dislike the giant. I deleted with flurry at 81% after practicing it for 12+ hours in the underdark, and however many hours I prac'd it with you

Arratok - Class act buddy, Sorry I didn't make it to hero for ya

Vallathral - Another class act. Well RP'd dwarf

Anyone I missed, I apologize!

Kur is off into the nether!!

114039, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dralkur the Warrior of the Gauntlet
Posted by Brizlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this sucks. I dug Kur alot, and to be truthful you penned the greatest note I've ever read in cabal. Maybe that i've seen in the game. Pure genius, so bravo. Sorry that flurry sucks so hard. Some skills just seem like that. Bad RNG with a low int makes one bitter. But I did really like you. GLWYN. And were you Kackrik?
114044, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dralkur the Warrior of the Gauntlet
Thank you for the kind words, and no I did not play Kackrik. I just started playing again after about a 3 year hiatus. My past chars were:

Bofin
Nurok
Hakdu
Sarien
Fhaen
Nvranjol
Jeha
Penz
Panir
Selfren

If you played with any of those characters then we have played together before.

-Sarien
114041, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dralkur the Warrior of the Gauntlet
Posted by Salpcha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Darn. Thought you were gonna be a staple of the village after I was long gone. I'll second the thought on the note, well constructed and funny. I'm glad I could be somebody's hero. Will miss your presence.
114045, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dralkur the Warrior of the Gauntlet
Hell yes!

You became my hero because of your willingness to interact with me at such a low level. I always appreciate that, because it is also something I try to take the time to do. You really can make somebody's day at hero by taking 20 minutes to hang with their lvl 8 cabal app.

Kudos to you - Keep it up.

Sarien
114032, Why? I liked you. nt
Posted by Sakai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt