Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bholur Zhubb the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113397
113397, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bholur Zhubb the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 8 06:49:37 2013

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Bholur perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:178
113398, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bholur Zhubb the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Tolnum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ruary 07, 2013 06:05PM My IP is apparently banned on officials even though my account isnt but here are my thoughts.

Rostrak, your powers are a joke. How many special powers do you have? Getting 1 round oblits through resist is not balanced.

Erevayl, bigger joke, the biggest most unbelievable lame ass player I've seen in CF in years.

Ititijinithil (sp?) biggest ####-talking, two cabal-ganging, almost died to me headless piece of #### on CF. Bar none, no one talked more #### and backed up absolutely nothing than you. No one.

Zhenyen jesus dude you ####ing annihilated me and that the piece of #### elf airform jumped me when I had like 3 str and 5 dex and 400hp. Props for literally being the only scion willing to retrieve against a solo defender.

Battle imms, even more pathetic. Saw you 1 time, 1 imm online in 175+ hours. No rites, no commander.

Bosephus, keep kicking ass and #### the haters.

Gredoor good char, well played.

Arratok, saw you what, five times in my whole life?

A-something wood-elf witch dudette? - saw you three times. Ever.

Urses + Hilamar liked both of you

Hoklemthurg also willing to scrap and I liked your char

Azhelak also a strong char I enjoyed our interactions

Zadeel kind of liked your char didnt have many interactions though

Merrol lots of balls, good char

Tinwold lots of balls great char

Carg also tons of balls great char

Nayl lots of balls, good char

Olthundor both loved and hated you, you hoard a set and rank sat like a lot of #### ass players, but you also would throw down 1v1. Sometimes... The day after you beat me down retrieving your key you didnt even try for your key the next login in 2 hours? Wtf.

Deathblow complainers, you really just suck at CF, no lie. Maybe 2 characters period got the brunt of a bad deathblow series, those being Phansee and Elsmerah.

Most characters were extreme pussies, never trying to retrieve, never trying to fight. People looting kills they didnt even have 1 hit in. Then there were some characters who roll my 1400hp 80damroll character like it was level 20. Zhenyen comes to mind, getting hit for -24 str and a 700+ damage through resist in like 3 rounds is insane.

Then there were the ganging pussies who only would come in gangs. Khanion comes to mind.

Oshui period at first you gave me problems then like most shifters 1v1 you really werent beating me in most cases because the build was kind of designed to be able to go toe to toe with the big offensive forms. After you realized that, you just started to do nothing but ganging. People who complain about your form suck at CF, its not the form that is lame its your gang-happy playstyle as a player.

Aiala liked your char especially when we cranialled down the chancellor

Aiala liked our interactions especially when we cranialled down the chancellor
113399, ARGO
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
bitter much?
113402, RE: ARGO
Posted by Tolnum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the one battle imm I saw in that time so not towards you.

Did you have any comments on the char or just wanted to troll?
113411, RE: ARGO
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually watched you quite a bit on an off, as far as mechanics go you had it down, but what always kind of soured me was OOC bleed-through and smack-talk.

This kind of bitter farewell does nothing to dispel that feeling. I watched you as an applicant with a view to inducting, because there were a few people that had been missing the commander, but I never saw anything from you that made me want to hit the induct button.
113404, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bholur Zhubb the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Carg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very effective warrior, and well played villager as far as I was able to see. You came out of the wood-works on me, and out of the svirfs and arratok, you were at least second deadliest. Good luck with your next.
113407, Solid Rager
Posted by Urses on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some great fights. Last one didn't go so well for me though but it happens. My favorite was where we killed each other, you got the last hit the bled out. Have fun with the next.
113408, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bholur Zhubb the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Rostrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really?? A joke??
I hit your vulnerable with a decent weapon and the oblist was an angels wing that has a chance to sup up the damage as it is..

You would truely be shocked to know just exactly what he does not have.. and no he is not suped to the gills.
Play smart and use vunerabilities to your advantage and it will take you far..

On the side of that I respected your character most of the time.. I had a tough time with him most times and I got lucky most of the time.. But really once you started whinning and swearing at me I lost all the respect.
113409, You sound lovely!
Posted by NoobAgain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
/sarcasm off
113424, I am sorry you feel that way.
Posted by Arratok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The last month I don't think I have put in less then 15 hours a week on average. I put just about 15 hours in this weekend alone. I am sorry if our times did not line up more to your liking. I try to interact with everyone as much as possible. I write letters to applicants to try and schedule times to induct, and generally playing EST I am on between 4pm-2am every single day at some point. I never log in for less then a hour and I apologies if that is not enough for you. I do have a real life though, and I enjoy my real life very much so I cannot dedicate every waking moment to CF.

Maybe take a step back and look at your massive log of hours, 175 in your generally short time span of roll2delete. Is it excessive? Maybe you playing so often or with such hours that your logged in for huge expanse of time when no one else is one is what burned you out.

I never saw anything I didn't like from you except you complaining bout gear sometimes, which is as lame as people bitching about DB.

Some of your rants I sort of agree with some I totally agree with and other parts (more then half) of it seems like blind fury.

For the record I have a ton of logs from Arratok's life, and you are in a lot of them. I think saying we have seen each other 5 times is pretty much ####.

Take care and good luck with the next one.
Sorry to let you down, but it seems like EVERYONE let you down so I guess it is what it is.