Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Mikitun the Student of Metamorphosis
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113149
113149, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Mikitun the Student of Metamorphosis
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 25 09:18:36 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Mikitun perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:34
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:50
113150, Meh
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got really lucky early on when Fitzwitz decided to drop his set on me. Not sure if that was a good thing or bad. I avoided PK a lot because of it I think. In the end, I just got frustrated with the Cabal I think, and then getting bashed down without a single command input by an AP, with 1000 HP on my side, it was just too much for me.

I won't talk more about my frustrations on Outlander until the active ones delete, but post and I'll reply if you want.
113151, Frustrations
Posted by J Foote on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's certainly one way to approach it, and it's the tack I took for a while, but when you look a little deeper and see the rare RP opportunities available in the Tree right now it quickly becomes a lot less frustrating and much more fun.

I'm sorry you weren't able to work it out, because it's really good right now if you're willing to leave your notions of how things "should be" at the door.
113152, I guess
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can understand your point about it being different, having been on the side of making a cabal act differently with Morin, I know that it's a lot of time effort and love invested to make a change. And I know how it seems when people pile on from Dios and the like. which is why I'm trying to take the high road on this one and chalk it up to me not being able to hang.

You were fun and all.
113181, Doh! Missed my chance!
Posted by Leyras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Missed my chance to get to know this character, which I'm sorry about.
I tried speaking to you a bunch but it's hard when I didn't know your forms.

Inwardly, I was pumping my fist when you talked to me about joining. Sometimes it seems like all the sunny disposition gnome shifters are always with the other guys, and the Tree certainly needs sunny dispositions. I don't think you need to prove anything to anyone: you've played chars consistently against truly sick odds.

Edit: I double down on what J.Foote said :)