Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tirlan al'Kirlan the Assiduous Keeper of the Temple Cat, Follower of the Curvy Path
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112978
112978, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tirlan al'Kirlan the Assiduous Keeper of the Temple Cat, Follower of the Curvy Path
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 14 07:12:42 2013

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Tirlan perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:205
112991, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tirlan al'Kirlan the Assiduous Keeper of the Temple Cat, Follower of the Curvy Path
Posted by Hilamar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gah, I was hoping I'd not see this, but was expecting it when you left the Spire. I do hope you'll make another character and come join back for what you of all know is coming.

Overall, Tirlan was what I'd expect of a paladin, though you did seem to get upset when you were defeated, everyone seems to be the same way

Good Luck to whatever you do next.

Hilamar
112982, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tirlan al'Kirlan the Assiduous Keeper of the Temple Cat, Follower of the Curvy Path
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of my favorite enemies and I am sorry we never got around to that talk. Hope to see you back as an Imperial Greeting Giant Warrior (just kidding, unless your gonna do it).