Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Isyzk Blightspear the Watcher of the Emerald Sky
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112934
112934, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Isyzk Blightspear the Watcher of the Emerald Sky
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 11 15:47:09 2013

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Isyzk perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:219
112981, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Isyzk Blightspear the Watcher of the Emerald Sky
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our fights and your willingness to throw down whenever regardless of who had the better situation at that point. Additionally, your challenging (taunting isn't quite right to call it) was spot on.
112938, I hoped you would have stuck it out
Posted by Nyst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had you pegged for harbinger and that couldn't be *that* far away.

Also, great to see someone that knows what he's doing fight alongside you.
112937, Thanks for the fun ride - Isyzk
Posted by Vynmylak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks everyone for a fun ride with Isyzk, allies and enemies both. It’d been a while since I’d played an Outlander, and happened to get in during what felt like some significant change coming down. I’d crossed paths with Grippledank with a different char, and really wanted to see more of his game. Unfortunately, he deleted shortly after I was inducted and never really got to interact. I’d actually debated whether going the Reaver path, but never really can pull off the CE well. Just kind of lost steam with the RP, and when that happens, it’s time to go.

Outlander: Maybe my favorite cabal, primarily due to the wide range of RP/role possibilities. Good to see some new faces and growth, and think it’ll be interesting to see what further changes to through.

Oryn: Love it when you’re around. Hate it when you’re not, especially as a leader. I get it, time is premium, but I think any cabal with sporadic leadership presence suffers.
Oanoakee: Loved this character. Great RP and a great example of the game not beginning at Hero levels.
Melindi: Another scary druid. Loved watching you in action and seeing the results you’d bring as soon as you’d log in.
Auldr: Can’t say I really liked your character, but respected the leadership angle you are attempting. From a RP stance, I didn’t break char and kill you, but was tempted so many, many times.
Grippledank: Wished I’d gotten to run with you. Reason I rolled up, but just didn’t pan out. Did a great job from what I saw.
Pups: Lots of new good talent onboard.
Rostrak: Great job in staying the course. Loved giving you a hard time and the occasional bite.

Enemies:
Kralindor: Only Imperial I really respected. Hope to see you as High Priest. Enjoyed our fights and banter.
Fortress Paladins: Lots of respect to the two digger knights – Tolgrumm and Brogok. Great job in keeping role. Know it bordered on griefing the attacking and killing some of the Fortress, but always fun to see the reactions and RP from paladins for me. Wish I could say all of them had the standards that you two exhibited, although my perspective was obviously limited.
Shifters: RP-wise, didn’t trust any and would hunt when I could. A few exceptions if RP’d, notably the wink dog and Ilthoriel.

Long enough goodbye. It was fun. Thanks again! See you in the Fields.
- Vyn
112942, Vynnnnnnie!
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Appreciated you NOT ambushing me all those times I ruined your snares.
:) Good to see you playing.
112936, You were awesome
Posted by Leyras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Impecably played, really skilled. I felt like I was talking to and dealing with a kick ass cat woodsman, never a player behind him.
Leyras loved you. Speaking of the player behind Isyzk, your advice really it held it together for Leyras, and me, early on. There was another annoying talk about killing paladins coming....

Why delete?!! You were the best. I had a really bad feeling this was coming when you told me to come to the Tree. YOU RAT, curse you for not letting Leyras say goodbye. Humble and taciturn to the end :)