Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Silten the Trace Dancer of the Eternal Star, Stowaway
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112816
112816, (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Silten the Trace Dancer of the Eternal Star, Stowaway
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 4 15:54:57 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Silten perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:healer
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:61
112835, Short Goodbyes
Posted by NoobAgain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Neltouda: Thank you very much for the empowerment. I appreciated our chat and your analogy of meditating in the darkness looking for spirit being similar to a sailor navigating the seas looking for stars was -exceptionally- valuable in conceptualizing this character. I used it quite in a bit in my interactions with others.

Whiysdan: As someone already posted on the "other forum", it's amazing how much value a 5 min appearance can bring. You're a delight.

Heralds: Thank you for the great interactions. Your RP has set a new high mark for me to aim in my characters. HH Mae, Rockeano, Rachiel, Quetzal, Asteloth, Fiddletoes, Swalni, Glibbs, who am I forgetting? You are all outstanding.

Title: I cannot figure out whether Trace Dancer was purposeful or a typo. I like to think that it was a typo and that made me chuckle. Regardless, I very much appreciate the honor.

Reason for deletion: I could not quite get into playing a healer again. It was fun with a partner but very slow/painful solo. Given that I sometimes play low population hours, there was not much to do and I ideally would like to make a character that I can age die. I did not see that possible with Silten.

Once again, very positive experiences with everyone I met. Any feedback on Silten is welcome.

I hope everyone had nice holidays and I will see you in the fields.
112851, Bah!
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun interacting with you. Best of luck with whatever is next.

=w=