Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Filndar the Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112807
112807, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Filndar the Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 4 09:41:04 2013

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Filndar perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:358
112820, A short goodbye
Posted by Filndar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Filndar was a lot of fun to play and overall an enjoyable experience. After 358 hours I was just ready for something different and rather than hold a leader spot, I decided to let ol' Filndy go.

Baerinika: Thank you for the time and effort. I saw nothing but excellence from you and I really appreciate all you did to make Filndar come to life for me.

Oshui: We obviously didn't always agree, but you made countless attempts to help me get better and I really liked having you around. Hang in there and good luck!

Andira: You ooze Acolyte. Everything about you screams righteous servant of the light (even if you are a bit complex) - I definitely can't give you enough praise. You brought depth to Filndar's life and made everything so much more exciting. Thanks for all of it!

--

To everyone else: Thank you for the quality interactions. I look forward to something different and playing with you all again.

112822, Shoot you were awesome.
Posted by Duvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was great when you were around. Sorry there would be more but I'm just starting coffee stumbling out of 12 hrs sleep after 36 hrs work. hehe. Just going to say I considered you the 'perfect' maran. GLWYN!!!
112817, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Filndar the Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Akresius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were an inspiration and a solid leader. I thought you effectively tempered Oshui's militarism in many ways. Having cabal leaders who fit well together has been an important part of Fortress' success. Good luck with your next character.

112814, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Filndar the Priest of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Kalgranesh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened captain? I really enjoyed when you were around, really sad to see you go. GLWYN