Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Elayat the Battle-Scarred, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112799
112799, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Elayat the Battle-Scarred, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 3 15:17:03 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Elayat perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:65
112850, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Elayat the Battle-Scarred, Imperial Blade
Posted by Elayat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe my third real CF character (first in about a year), and the first warrior. Wow did I eat deaths non-stop. I was down to about 7 con by the end, in 65 hours. I had a few solo kills (on unsuspecting ranking players), but otherwise I just at death after death, especially to the stack of paladins running around.

I had no idea how to gear or prep this character, and I didn't have enough survivability to actually use any of the dagger skills. I think half of those paladins could have killed me while afk with their auto-attacks. Was pretty much hunted non-stop on every login, so there wasn't a whole lot for me to do. Seemed like I'd get to an area, and then within 15 minutes someone would come by and make me a corpse. I sometimes fled effectively, but that was about it. Even fully prepped (prot/stoneskin/fly/poppy shot), I didn't stand much of a chance.

Thanks to the anonymous Imm who gave me that RotD pep-talk after like my 10th death to Rostrak, though honestly it didn't change anything. I hardly logged in after that, and deleted shortly after. I've got another character rolled up, but we'll see if I make the time to really explore it.