Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gyit the Repugnant Wretch of the Forge, Martinet of Wargs, Apprentice of the Anvil
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112757
112757, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gyit the Repugnant Wretch of the Forge, Martinet of Wargs, Apprentice of the Anvil
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 1 09:45:38 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Gyit perished, never to return.
Race:goblin
Class:raider
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:117
112784, So why delete
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have mixed feelings about this character for rp reasons and the deletion now just adds to it.
112767, Oh No...
Posted by Cainargen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know if you could tell how big of a fan of yours I was, but both Cain the char, and me the player just were over the moon for Gyit.

I thought your RP was so, so consistent and solid - the kind that really brings up your environment.

I'm really sad to see this as I was hoping you'd be around for years and maybe I'd have another smith to kick ideas around with.

Make another rager with Gyit's heart and soul and I'll be thrilled.

Great job.

Cain
112795, This pretty much sums it up.
Posted by Arratok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am sad about this.

I was a huge fan, HUGE. You were so consistent and solid, Cain couldn't have put it better. The village was a great place when you logged in, and I hope you realize you brought a lot of overall goodness to the rites, and to the day to day as a villager. Myself and Cain have had multiple talks about how much heart you had and how much drive you had and how we loved when you were around.

I think you proved a whole bunch of people wrong in regard to Goblins and how much of an impact they could have.

GOBLET!! I will miss you buddy.

Hope you enjoyed the character as much as the people around you did.
112764, I really liked you!
Posted by Bingham on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Except when you spammed grapple on me. Man that skill just annoyed me :p Fun fights nonetheless! GLWYN!
112758, Care to share thoughts on class/cabal?
Posted by Perpetual_Noob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
112759, Liked you
Posted by Nyst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Plus there's the fun factor of a little goblin battlerager riding a warg prowling the lands so wish you stayed around.

I'd have left you alone after our last fight, I fought you more out of curiosity
than you be an obvious enemy of outlanders, and you did surprisingly well.
With a bit of luck there you could have had me on the ropes.