Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Voren the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112738
112738, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Voren the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 31 09:10:15 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Voren perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:72
112746, Booo!
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was looking forward on getting to know you more, shape shifters are hard if you don't get what you are looking for play-style wise. I know you can change forms, but I don't think it is the simplest thing to do.

As for the wand thing, that could have been settled with the different forms, at least for your black.

Good Luck with the next!

--Mylene
112740, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Voren the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Voren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry guys, loved almost everything about this character except his final offensive form and black location. I guess I learned not to invest so heavily until at least the forms are set.
112743, Ugh.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This post irks me.
112744, This post
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
makes me want to request that you dont get final forms without a role entered. 1k imm exp required.
112745, RE: This post
Posted by Voren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You don't get it. I had a role, though not at level 1 it was before final forms. I spent a ton of time exploring to try to be ready to reroll. It still didn't matter in the end. Why should I waste so much time when I am just going to delete with the forms?

I think I may just be done playing shifters. You either get super awesome combo, an okay combo, or waste 20-40 hours of your life.