Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Torgark the Legend of the Battlefield, Rhyme of Resistance
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112720
112720, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Torgark the Legend of the Battlefield, Rhyme of Resistance
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 30 15:40:02 2012

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Torgark perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:86
112780, On twisting what a person says to be better able to bitch about it
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rayihn supports her leadership unless they are grievously wrong. If the Meter or Rhyme tell you to do or not do something, Rayihn's going to suggest you ####ing do (or not do) it. Period.
112755, Curious what happened here
Posted by Treyliu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You were quite tough, no doubt. And Treyliu had respect for your take on war and its role in the Island, which in many ways could lead to a rather interesting leader.

But you showed a lot of reasons to be skeptical, including various threats to full loot others that were reported to me, a few incidents that I observed that showed (from my perspective) you were lacking focus/respect on a number of levels. Regardless, I was willing to give you some patience to see what you could do and wanted to give you a chance to shine.

I saw that you'd gotten Rhyme after I passed. Was curious how it was going to work out, and then saw Carg as Rhyme a day or so later. What happened? Seemed that you wanted it badly. Why the delete?
112748, sigh
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward to seeing if you would take the role of Rhyme and use your head a bit more than your heart which always seemed itching for a fight. I'm happy that some of the confrontation with others of the Isle got worked out.

I can't believe you only had 86 hours played, makes me wonder if I should have left you out of the Isle for a bit longer when the issue arose, but more on that when I'm gone.

--Mylene
112726, One mean SOB
Posted by Cainargen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, you out spear-mace'd me. As a dwarf. You were straight nasty and hard to fight. Good job ser.