Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Tulisinid the Nomad of the Sands
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112703
112703, (DELETED) [None] Tulisinid the Nomad of the Sands
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 29 20:33:31 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Tulisinid perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:59
112713, So glad I got you back at you when in the Ugruks
Posted by Argonia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun fighting you, even though you just sat around in the forest.
I'm still confused what you were talking about narcolepsy keeping me alive or what not. It's fine making excuses for why you didn't win, kinda cheesy, but i replayed that log and saw nothing of you falling asleep or anything.
112714, RE: So glad I got you back at you when in the Ugruks
Posted by Tulisinid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was more of a brain fart on my behalf. I thought I prepped, but didn't. Well struck.
112712, RE: (DELETED) [None] Tulisinid the Nomad of the Sands
I posted a note to Outlander.

Simply put, I had agreed to not attack a specific race unless during an actual cabal war, but I would not agree to liking or forgiving them. My role explained my reasoning for not liking them LONG before any of this new stuff came up.

And I am in no means complaining about any changes for the future to Outlander. I see there is a possibility for louder cries of Fortlander, but that really isn't the issue here.

Opinions weren't allowed and that just stinks of forced control against free spirit and will (Empire) that shouldn't be part of Outlander. And I made that known.

I got booted for it.

For the record, I never attacked a good-aligned character regardless of their station in life. My kills were all of evils. I may have attacked a neutral goblin, but didn't kill any of them.

*Edited part*

I explained my reasons to Auldr before getting booted in detail.
112728, Sorry to see this..
Posted by Amaranthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't say much about Tulisinid as an individual, as I didn't have an opportunity to get to know the character. I did have an opportunity to snoop you once or twice, and I got the whole *rage* thing, and saw that your actions/positions were RP-based.

However, I do wish you would have stuck it out and given this turn of events chance to get roleplayed through to a conclusion rather than just deleting. But, to each their own.

Auldr has been given some unique challenges. He's taken on the Sunwarden role with an amazing amount of enthusiasm - to the point where I suspect leadership may be new to him. That enthusiasm may be a double-edged sword, but for now I'm happy to have it to work with. I'm sorry you ended up as a casualty, as I think if you had stuck it out if would have been interesting and fun in spite of the setback.

Good luck with your next.
112729, RE: Sorry to see this..
I thought about sticking it out. But, I also figured he was really new and that double-edged sword would wind up teaching him more than a rping vet causing him grief. Hopefully he will learn that you don't kick out an Outlander for thinking differently. I know for a fact that I never would have rejoin Outlander with him as the Sunwarden. Heh, he'll be lucky if I don't roll up a half-breed hating Trib.
112711, RE: (DELETED) [None] Tulisinid the Nomad of the Sands
Posted by Nilvrine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened?
112710, Sorry to see this
Posted by Nyst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not the way Outlander should be imo.
112716, RE: Sorry to see this
You are a scary dude. As soon as I came into your range I was trying to figure out what to do if you decided to smack me around. Sorry about finishing off that kill during the raid. I was just trying to prevent them from fleeing.

If you mean the free thought and spirit thing, I agree. If you mean with the changes, I guess we will see.