Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Grax the Goblin Prince
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112531
112531, (DELETED) [None] Grax the Goblin Prince
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 24 01:25:14 2012

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Grax perished, never to return.
Race:goblin
Class:raider
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:51
112590, RE: (DELETED) [None] Grax the Goblin Prince
Posted by SideStrider on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Took the opportunity of a little break in my work schedule to give the goblin class a chance. Was fun, but alas, my time was too short to actually put in the effort of keeping it up. Was fun though, I had a good time cruising around at cheetah speeds on my mighty "Slobberjocky." I tried and tried to perfect most of my skills. Backstab was by far my favorite skill but didn't say much considering I could have just made a thief. The goblin class just seem lacking in certain areas, they were dodgey little bastards though, but if you couldn't trip and land those cheap shots you essentially had almost no chance of landing a kill. Unless you managed to catch someone who would stand and fight/dirt them and rescue with your mount. It was still very enjoyable to play a goblin class after asking for them for.... I dunno must be coming up on three years now. Thanks Scaraba for the chance to make a tweeking arsonist on a warg :) I wish I would have had more time to establish a role, but being a chef I essentially work and sleep. Maybe when I get some underlings I can trust I will have a chance to come back.

Doing this on a phone so I not going to go into the whole goodbye deal. Just drop a reply and I will try to check back over the next few days to throw out some honorable mentions.

AND again thanks for everything your doing to improve this game immortal staff. Your awesome.