Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ikiso the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112393
112393, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ikiso the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 17 09:47:01 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ikiso perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:156
112438, 2 for 2
Posted by Rahedra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You almost got me both times. First time, evade may have saved me. Second time, gold. You were very intense about getting the fight. Had you stuck around you might have gotten me.

GLWYN
112423, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ikiso the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Warren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Allllriight then.

Kind of a come back character - I haven't played seriously in a LONG, LONG time.

First: Scarab - Love you man. Okay - now that is out of the way.

Fortress: I HATED leveling up and getting destroyed by all the level sitting squires/marans - really gave this character juice for a long, long time. I REALLY pushed for the war against the Fortress, and if I actually didn't SUCK in the rites - I would have burned it down.

Props to Rahedra - I never realized how much Hamstring SUCKS against a defender - I can't fight you properly if I can't run.

Duvam: It's obvious this is your first or second char or something - It gets easier to pk - promise.

There was that fisty monk paladin - I can't remember his name - Tolgrumm? Man - I couldn't win against you! I would rock every other paladin one on one - you? Nope.

There was a time where I would get ganged by three paladins at the same time - Wrath wrath wrath dead. Yeah - Never making an Evil villager again -

Oshui - you were always a jerk to my char - I owned you that one time and we had a nice exchange.

Scions: Baerunus (whatever) - I loved talking to you - Some of the best RP I've ever had the pleasure to interact with - Matter of fact, I kind of modeled myself a little after you.

Illithuhasdhsk - whatever. non factor

Haphellena - You were tough for a while - then disappeared.

Nexus: Torgok - FU

Treyliu - Had a great time talking to you - great RP actually. I thought it was cool that Aulth was wearing your poncho during the rites - lol

Mylene - Sorry I didn't get to interact with you more - you seemed fun.

Herald:

I consistently had great interaction with the Heralds - No other cabal is more important IMHO than the Heralds with the dwindling population. Herald should be no_age. The more the merrier. Rock - Standup job. Rachael - Awesome. I really liked how even tho you were good - I respected you, and never messed you up - Except than one time I dueled three heralds in the arena - that was awesome.

Tribunal: Huh?

BATTLE:

My interactions with Thror, Ysal and to some extent Iunna make the village absolutely AMAZING. The _most_ fun in this mud is playing a villager - It's just like you think it would be - A bunch of pissed off, angry, drunk, cursing, yelling, fighting, raging people - and when more than one of us who have a personality is around = amazing.

Tia - DAMN you for deleting just as I was getting into Iunna.
Cain - Awesome player - Always loved being around you
Aul - You logged in like - three times.
Arratok - I Absolutely loved this character - I loved how in the end - you 'took' the name poet - and I only hope that somewhere along the line you included that into your role. Otherwise - You were a jackass.
Kel - I liked you - but you were a little bit of a #### - I can almost tell who you are because your chars are kinda all the same.
Zark - THE MAN - I wish you played a bit more when I played - because I absolutely loved this character. This is what a berserker SHOULD be - you freaking con died in 120 hours. AWESOME.
Jesp - Man - I had a great time with you in OCtagonal Tower - I really liked your character and wish you had stayed around for the rites.
Kontlin - You were the character I liked the most - I spent a lot of time with you - and you were always around. I loved my interaction with you - and in the end, I ACTUALLY understood what you were saying... but for like two weeks - I had NO freaking idea.
Mardron - LOVED you - SO mad when you deleted. I had a great time messing with you - I loved our back and forth.

On Defender: Great for Mobs/Great for Ranking/Great for Exploring - #### for sealing kills. At least for me. I was REALLY pissed when I got removed from the last round of the rites - because I would have won that freaking round - THAT is where a defender can win. When there is time, room, and I can make you bleed. Otherwise - Bloodthirst,warcry,flurry/db=win

I can't tell you how many times I tried to make someone chase me into the underdark to fight - and they never would follow. BAH.

OR - I just lost my edge because I haven't played since 2009 - Feels weird that I'm playing I game I started playing in like - 1994.

Immortals: Thanks for the constant interaction - It really made the difference.

Truth: In the end - Finals took over - and I just ran out of time to play - I switched to a 'alt' while in class so I didn't have to focus on my 'main'... Law School sucks, finals suck, Law Review sucks.

by the time I got back, I felt like I 'lost' my RP with Ikiso and could never get it back. So... after the rites - delete delete.

Thanks everyone for all the great imm/interaction - I'm sorry if I missed anyone. I wrote this note quick because I'm watching the Jets KILL TN and I have a final tomorrow.

Best,
Warren

112442, Thanks for fulling me when fighting you at terrible odds.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad thing is I could of done the same to you so many times after. It was atleast four or five times I had the chance. Sad that you had to stoop so low.
112463, Don't recall actually fulling anyone - Sorry if I did ...
Posted by Warren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
112465, Prop was a bad day. Plus I was on those insane meds..hell I might of deserved it.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyways the past is past GLWYN
112449, Fun Times!
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you brought a great atmosphere to the game, you were that cool creepy / evil and not the annoying / obnoxious evil which made banter with you fun.

Good luck with school!

--Mylene
112459, Good Job
Posted by Cainargen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you played the evil drow really well. The natural contempt they have for others came through perfectly.

Your combo has huge potential but I 100% understand your kill-sealing frustration with defender. My advice if you try another: pair it with a spec that has a lagging move you can open with. Ikiso as a dagger axe or dagger mace would've been sweet.

I'm sorry the the Rites didn't treat you as well as you had hoped, but I'm glad you were there. Come on back now!
112470, Damn hommie. I wish you didn't.
Posted by Arratok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First impression I was like "Who the hell does this guy think he is?"

I had decided that I was going to call you to the circle (and not like an ass clown) for you writing that note.

As time went on, and quickly I saw that you weren't just some jackass that you were just really tight up on your Drowness. A bunch of us had conversations about you, with out you around that pretty much agreed. Your attitude was pompous, but you were a good villager.

I wanted to kick you in the nuts for calling me Poet.
Then I realized, this isn't going anywhere so I tried to ignore it.
Then I started to laugh every time and just accept that was your little knife in my side. At the end I started to embrace it, and I haven't had a chance yet to update since the rights, but I will be putting you/that into things.

One thing that blew mind is just prior to the final round when you attacked me. At first I thought you were going to flee and be like, my bust I jumped the start. Then we kept going at it and everyone was watching so I was like hells I am not going to lose this. I thought that was separate though, and I hope that didn't stop you from competing in the final run, I haven't finished going though the logs, as I have everything logged for the entire Rites, but I could of sworn you were still bouncing around during the final round.

Overall I am sad that we can't keep up our banter. Really frustrating because even though you were stalling out on sealing kills, you brought a lot of fun to the village, and a new line of thought, RP, and tact -fulllstop- ics.

Good luck with your next!
It sounds like you had fun with this one, and that's what matters.
112401, Evil meany face. :)
Posted by Duvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't like you AT ALL, but it didn't come off as player being an ass so much as the character so in that I have to say well done!
Thumbs up from the player, thumbs Waaaaay down from Duvam. Hehe.
112400, I dug you
Posted by Bingham on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Perhaps the only villager actually willing, to an extent, to talk and interact a bit. I thought you did the drow rp well with the whole cold vibe when you came to raid.

GLWYN