Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Baelyron the Hand of Justice
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112373
112373, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Baelyron the Hand of Justice
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 15 23:22:21 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Baelyron perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:136
112374, So yeah.. I like Paladins
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But not when I'm one of 50 of them in the Fort. I'll be back with a new one before too long, I'm sure.

It was fun.. I kicked a decent amount of ass in the mid-ranks, then my range kind of dried up. I'm not sure how many hours I went with pretty much no one in my range. My playtimes didn't really help things.. but that's what happens when you live in Japan.

Akresius - Your religion was cool. And you were cool. I just didn't have a real good grasp on some parts of it. And honestly, I don't think my role fit into it as well as I thought it did early on. I tried, and I had some ideas for the future. I just couldn't figure out how to get over that one little hurdle. I'll definitely be back though.
Also sucked that our times didn't mesh at all. I ended up having to wake up at like 3am a few times, just to get a chance to chat with you before I went in for work.

Everyone else - I had almost zero negative experiences with this character, which was great. Some classy and interesting enemies. Kudos to pretty much everyone.

The one exception is a certain AP that kind of broke role (unless his RP is retarded-annoying) and started bitching about me spamming wrath. I really do hate that. If you absolutely must bitch about something like that, bitch about the supp on the forums. In-game though, it really ruins the RP for everyone involved.
112375, Roll. Empire. Now. :) We had a few fun battles.
Posted by Duraskandr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
112376, Definitely some good fights.
Very much impressed by your ballsiness. Even when we had 4 or 5 Maran logged on, you still showed up at the Fort looking for a fight.

I was always happy to see you on the who list, cause our fights seemed like they could go either way. Keep it up. And who knows.. maybe I'll be on your side here before too long.
112377, Agree
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This happens to me pretty much whichever class I play. If I'm a necro and use sleep, people will bitch about it. Thief using steal?! Giant bashing?! Paladin wrathing?!

I think I know who it is you mean, because while there are several ap's out there who might seem to fit the "retard" rp aspect at first, there's one in particular that keeps referencing mechanics. After we fought, he basically accused me of having been geared by others. Admittedly I had to trade a lot to get the gear, but he was implying that it was dishonestly come by.
112378, Damn.
Posted by Duvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ,for one, appreciated the different outlook. You'll be missed. I know you probably don't think so but it's true.
112379, I was hoping to fight you more
Posted by Nizetr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But paladins are tough fight for Nizetr. When I jumped you in Organia, you tooled me good. Embarassing really, but not much I could do. You had my number most of the time. But one of these days I'll learn how to fight Paladins.
112381, RE: So yeah.. I like Paladins
Posted by Akresius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, we definitely weren't around at the same time, but knowing that you were in the service, I asked other IMMS who were on to keep an eye on you and let me know how you were doing. You showed a lot of patience in waiting to speak with me the first time; thanks for sticking with it as long as you did. Someone had just asked me yesterday about your upcoming second virtue, but I was like damn, this guy hasn't prayed in two weeks!

Sorry to see you deleted. Good luck with your next. Remember, Akresius is an equal opportunity employer. :-)
112384, Go away, Pro. Seriously.
Posted by Akresius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He had been praying for two weeks at hours I wasn't available. He sent a note, as I have asked players to do in the past. In the note, he said he was in the military, and that's why he prayed at all hours of the morning. Of course, you couldn't see that, but why it's any of your business, I'll never know. I guess it's just easier to assume and troll your ass off.

Take your consipiracy theories and get the #### out.
112385, Definitely can't blame you.
I wasn't expecting a second virtue until I figured out how to approach you and get a little bit further in the religion. No hard feelings as far as that goes at all.

I'd been meaning to pray for you for... a while now. But I was already kind of losing interest and trying to figure out a way to do something. I actually had a couple of role entries written up, but I couldn't really figure out how to continue. So I procrastinated.. a lot.

Thanks for giving me a chance though.. I'll be back.

And for the conspiracy theorists: I sent him an OOC note letting him know that I was going TDY for a few weeks (pretty much the entire month of November), and wasn't sure what my hours would be like. I didn't want him thinking I was just abandoning the character for something else. No IP snooping on his part, or OOC chatting between us outside of that.