Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111913
111913, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 20 18:36:27 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Baldwick perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:146
111937, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Inverox on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed your rp when we did interact, which wasn't often. I look forward to it again in the future.
111936, You were cool
Posted by -flso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice RP, fit the persona very well.
Thanks for ranking my orc.
111931, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Baldwick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a definate Rage Delete. I apologise for the prayers I sent up cursing when I did.

I roleplayed Baldwick as basically a hardcore British Seargeant major: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKTOUkroU0 with a description of Captain William Fredrickson of Sharpe fame.

Not entirely original I know, and unfortunately didnt manage to pull off either of those roles.

I tried to be disciplinarian seargeant major, without coming across as an arsehole. I hope I did ok in that respect.

Thanks for the promotes, and for the fun fights. Unfortunately I hadnt got the skill to survive past rank 40, even if empire were in total power.

Baldwick Brenhein.
111932, I liked your RP
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I smiled everytime you were like Emperor SAH! Cracked me up for some reason.
111933, I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia.
Posted by Kurbrawn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't tell you how stupid I felt for that mistake. Thanks for trying our team Empire, and thanks for trying some RP. I liked how you talked, I think more people should put accent into their characters. It's fun. I hope you stick around the world of CF, maybe try team fortress for something new. You as a player seemed very honest and respectful, something that is becoming more and more rare in this game. Good luck with your next.
111934, RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia.
Posted by Baldwick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh I am sticking around, I am just doing less fighty characters right now. I will come back to empire sooner or later, and you whilst you were around you made it fun.

As for that thing in Organia...#### happens.

Emperor SAH!
111941, RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia.
Posted by Aranohl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I personally quite enjoyed it. At first i wasnt sure what was happening and by the end i was laughing to no end.
111942, RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia.
Posted by Aranohl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Extra