Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Saml Creekside the Master of Dimension, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111801
111801, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Saml Creekside the Master of Dimension, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 15 15:38:35 2012

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Saml perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:107
112046, You were on the cuff of greatness
Posted by Griipledanker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could tell you were trying to figure out the transmitter class by the way you threw yourself at me. Watching your tactics evolve was really crazy, you picked up in a lot of my tricks and strategies and threw them back in my face with amazing speed. One trick did evade you and it's the ultimate reason I always beat you... Melee damage. Whatever spells we use we're mostly a distraction from the fact I did 3-4 times as much melee damage as you, a loss you couldn't overcome with spells( if you don't dispel then your disrupts get nerfed by calcify and stoneskin, if you do dispel then disrupt I put them back up...)

Good luck with your next
112052, Cusp. It's the "cusp" of greatness.
Posted by Stunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
cusp |kəsp|
noun
1 a pointed end where two curves meet, in particular:
• Architecture a projecting point between small arcs in Gothic tracery.
• a cone-shaped prominence on the surface of a tooth, esp. of a molar or premolar.
• Anatomy a pocket or fold in the wall of the heart or a major blood vessel that fills and distends if the blood flows backward, so forming part of a valve.
• Mathematics a point at which the direction of a curve is abruptly reversed.
• each of the pointed ends of a crescent, esp. of the moon.
2 Astrology the initial point of an astrological sign or house: he was Aries on the cusp with Taurus.
3 a point of transition between two different states: those on the cusp of adulthood.

cuff 1 |kəf|
noun
1 the end part of a sleeve, where the material of the sleeve is turned back or a separate band is sewn on.
• the part of a glove covering the wrist.
• the turned-up end of a trouser leg.
• the top part of a boot, typically padded or turned down.
• an inflatable bag wrapped around the arm when blood pressure is measured.
2 (cuffs) informal handcuffs.
verb < with obj. > informal
secure with handcuffs: the man's hands were cuffed behind his back.
112056, Blame autocorrect
Posted by Grippledrank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really curios as to what current/former player worked at BNY Mellon to get the pages blocked here. I am relegated to the smartphone and since half of cf terms are not in the dictionary I get burnt out on correcting autocorrect