Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Anastan the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111780
111780, (DELETED) [None] Anastan the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 14 15:07:10 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Anastan perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:56
111781, RE: (DELETED) [None] Anastan the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Wijke on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Originally rolled this char to help a Cabal that obviously needed it - Tribs. Got to rank 20ish or so before I found out about the no evil rule. Here, I thought a Cabal about being Orderly and upholding the Law had nothing to do with being Evil. But meh. I shouldnt have had to go over 50 hours to get into a newb cabal. Was fun all, Xupreth good luck.

New baby is due tomorrow, so I dont know when Ill be able to roll another char.

My forms werent deathly by any means, but man would they have been annoying as hell with what I planned to do with them. Trapdoor Spider is my new overall favorite form.
111786, RE: (DELETED) [None] Anastan the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Xupreth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, sorry to hear of this.. I had high hopes for you and a couple of the other quite evil applicants of late, enjoyed how you never shyed away from a fight and were always right there.. sometimes even ahead of me to get the job done. Really wish there was more I could do to help you along futher, but did what I could. I know you had huge potential and it would have surely turned the tides in many more of the battles, had you gained a seat. Good luck and hopefuly see more of you in the future. We need more with the efforts you had put in around.

Xupreth.