Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Ryuko the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111732
111732, (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Ryuko the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 10 07:08:54 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ryuko perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:157
111742, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Ryuko the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First hero, in case anyone couldn't tell. I always got into fights even when I knew I couldn't win (Four fortress members online and the light tips? Okay! Time to get ganged for being near Redhorn. Ragers about? Time to eat a deathblow!) and actually surpised myself by winning a few 1vs1s toward the end. Ate through most of my con without understanding the importance of martial trance. Easily my best memory from the character was assassinating/full looting Boggdok.

It's true I didn't interact much. My experience of fighting alongside other people was mostly a case of being targeted first by the other side and getting 2-3 rounded, so I spent a lot of time alone, hidden, stalking. My RP concept revolved around the idea of being a badass, and since I wasn't there wasn't much to RP. I had respect for the nexus leaders, but the rank and file seemed to mostly be doing their own thing without me, so I did the same.

I kind of rushed to con delete at the end there; I have IRL stuff to keep busy with for a month or so.
111747, I enjoyed you!
Posted by Mardrorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If this was your first hero I think you should be commended. You didn't strike me as being that newbie at all. I liked (and Mardrorn liked) that you put your ass in harm's way and didn't bitch about the outcome. You also had a nice little piece of RP with me after our fights and I looked forward to seeing more of you. Don't get too down about crazy Fort ganks. CF needs more people like you!

Hope to see you back in the fields soon.
111736, *sniff*
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always up for a fight, and fighting for the balance. I think a little more communication would have helped you with some of that con, but kudos anyways.

--Mylene