Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Isioles the Master Chronicler, Disciple of Zurcon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111719
111719, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Isioles the Master Chronicler, Disciple of Zurcon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 9 09:05:44 2012

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Isioles perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:135
111746, Was a fun character.
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was really enjoying it and had some very specific interactions planned for the entire MUD, but then things happened that changed that. I didn't even know I was getting tatooed when this happened and didn't have the time in my real life to spend trying to get it removed and at that point didn't really care to get it removed. Thanks to everyone who made it fun! Didnt' really run into anyone I hated. I probably won't play much, especially this actively, for a couple years again. Just don't have the time to put into making a character that will really be well RPed.
111722, You got kicked because of the note from the Chancellor?
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Either way, this sucks big time. Zameida has a soft spot for bards since her younger years, Kiraava and everything. So I'm super sad to see you go. I liked your story and RP, even if it's RP and all, I think that it sucks that 1 persons RP can ban a bunch of players from a cabal.

Sure, you play to have fun and it's a RP MUD, but personally I think that you should think twice about how your RP moves affect other players, if the impact is too negative, it's something that I'd refrain from doing. And this "note" I just can't see the fun in for anyone.

Anyhow, enough of this. Sorry to see you go, had plans for you. :(
111724, What you are describing sounds like something that should be kept IC?
Posted by RP Opportunist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This basically looks like you are worried about being uninducted yourself if you go against the Chancellor's policies so you are griping about it OOC instead of handling business IC.
111725, Character and Player separation?
Posted by Gaspar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Would some IMMs please comment on this logic?

As it sounds like this is coming from the player of the Chancellor.

The forums are separate from the game and should be treated as such. Learn how to separate character from player. The chancellor doesn't read forums, but the player does. That's what RP is all about. You're supposed to pretend you don't know. "Griping"(or commenting about something that led to a deletion, while in the deletion thread) about something featured in game while OOC on an OOC forum is fine, right? But griping about something OOC when you are in the game is not fine.

Sort of like if you're character has never been to hell, but you tell people you've been to hell before and know your way to satan so that you can join their group.
111728, This post is incorrect in its assumption about who posted. I'm sorry.
Posted by Haphellna--- on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

In regards to Isioles. I did like him and I would have loved to have a hero bard to run with me. It would make my life about 100 times easier from a mechanical standpoint.

Perhaps in the next run!

Haph.
111754, RE: This post is incorrect in its assumption about who posted. I'm sorry.
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry, just would have been more work than I have time or energy to put into it to get that tatoo removed. Probably won't be a next time I fear. I only make a character every 1 or 2 years typically and now I have a significant other and live in Japan so my hours are even more limited. Might come back as a rager and mess around a bit. Never did try one in something like 15 years of playing.
111729, Rereading my post now...
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... and it shouldn't have been posted until both parties are gone. It's a bit too much about IC events yes, too thinly veiled. So, I appologize for that. I should've waited to comment.