Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Mureayn the Coastrunner, Village Applicant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111633
111633, (DELETED) [None] Mureayn the Coastrunner, Village Applicant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 29 21:14:28 2012

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Mureayn perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:53
111634, RE: (DELETED) [None] Mureayn the Coastrunner, Village Applicant
Posted by Wijke on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this was fun. But all good things must come to an end. I originally roled this char up, well not knowing what I wanted him to be =) First it was Fortress, than I saw their numbers, than Outlander, than got a mage kill and talked to Kontoln and decided I'de give the village a try.

Once I had my mind set on where I wanted to go, I hoped I did a good job portraying a village applicant. This was my first try ever at the cabal.

Battle- It wont be my last try.
Tia and Kontoln - Thanks for taking the time to speak with me.
Ysa - Thank you for giving me the quest to redeem my self. I thought the kill count was a bit high, but it would have been attainable if I would have stayed in the low 20s. After 25-26, them mages started running fast and had more tools/hps to survive. The main reason for this delete, is that I am going to have very little CF time and dont want to spend my hour here or there, trying to chase down a kill. I start a new job next week that will put my work hours around 70-80 per week for awhile. And the new baby is due in 3 weeks.

I think in the end I had 15 mage kills, 3 non mage kills and 2 deaths to players. I wanted to be a Defender, and to shoot the ridiculous amount of air shifters out of the sky. (Cavern/hunter)

Thanks all for the interactions. See you in the fields.
111635, I Liked Mureayn a Lot...
Posted by Tiarhelle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...and was pushing for him to earn his hut. As an applicant, you made your presence felt without being annoying - constantly providing useful information and actual assistance in raids. It was also nice knowing which air shifters were trailing me. Your rp gave me more of a Scout vibe actually, but Village can always use a good Defender.

Congrats on your new child, that is definitely more important than getting your 25 mpks.
111638, *sob*
Posted by Mardrorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Cat! Da hell is wrong wit' ye deletin' like 'at?!

I'm really sad to see this. I liked you, was planning to hero with you and was relieved to see there was another potential Villager of my level. Oh well. :(

Best regards!