Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Busseltoff the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111628
111628, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Busseltoff the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 29 16:32:12 2012

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Busseltoff perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:113
111637, That was much fun, but I found something else.
Posted by Perpetual_Noob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was a nexunite from lvl 15 until I deleted... I rocked a avg of 1.2K hp most of the time at 51. That is SO nice. I tried to be as diplomatic about the balance as much as possible, and the only ones I just easily out and out fought were Battle, and I can say ALL of you were classy as you beat me down and beat me down. I got you a couple of you here and there, but alas... DEATHBLOWS are just that. Hah! Still Awesome times guys and I do not expect ANY mage to want to fight you without ABS... I was almost even with you guys move of the time when I had it up, any other time... PWNED! Don't taunt those that know they can't fight you. PK numbers are not worth killing the drive to play.

I was sphere magic so I was always very hesitant to fight SCION, or mages, and put my all into fighting the village. Next time it should be water major, offense minor.... What are the odds of Lobster/Lion again? 10 Billion to one?

The reason I deleted is I fell in love with my alt and Busseltoff help on to too many nice items so I passed them on to someone who will get themselves killed from time to time and spread the love.

NEXUS:

Iklahn - I spent most so much time with you, more than any other nexus member. When you write it, please address that tome of knowledge in care of Busseltoff. I NEVER would have found my Barrier wand if it wasn't for you! NEVER EVER!

Inny - Thank for the induction, I really enjoyed my time in the Nexus.

All others - I hit it off with you all.

Fortress:

Oshui - Thanks for the mercy, it saved me a bunch of re-gear time. I do not see anything wrong with how you play. RP as a shapeshifter is difficult when you spend so much time in form. The verbal interaction is just limited. People will always hate - ignore them. I like to see a light side Shifter trucking. Power gaming despoil/nightwalkers shifters is about as overdone as Berserkers for Deathblows. People need to branch out more. -end rant- Kudos

SIMO! - Dude I don't know if you even read these forums, but NOOB you keep trucking! You sticking this out will be the single biggest learning lesson you'll find. I've burned through THREE (almost 4) characters (51 invoker, 51 shapeshifter, 35 Assassin and my current.) You got my vote for the guy with the most endurance and heart.

Other Fortress: Ya can't say much about Buss and you... Poor memory I guess.

Scion

Nass - it was a pleasure.

Zamedia it was enjoyable interactions. Except when you killed me ha! Girls got eat though (or have my nice shinies HAHA!)

Drekvah! DIE! That's what you say to me. HAH! POWERFUL EVIL RP, loved it, and rightly feared it.

ORC ORC ORC!!

KEEP TRYING TO SPINE-BREAKING MY LOBSTER GUYS I LAUGH AT YOU!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

KRUNK - Keep trucking awesome krunkster. Perhaps a little to smart for an orc, but still awesome sapper smasher. Never mind being killed by you.

Tribby

Gorliz - Fun talks.

All the rest, I didn't really interact with you.

OUTLANDER:

JAWN - You were the only one I think I ever really played with. A little interaction that was fun.

EMPIRE:

Out and out allies with some, and enemies with others. Odd.

Marakovl - Ally I wish I had more knowledge to explore the areas that you and I didn't know well. I still owe you that GOLD. Heh

Farrik - Enemy I wish I had won that fight at that spot the one time... I hated missing my chance to get another barrier rod. Que Ser-ah.

Aucius - Such a fun straight shooter. Loved to hang.

Herald... Ya it's just not really my thing after Gortanvil, but keep trucking guys. I hope you get some kind of Adventure powers!

See you all in the fields.

P_N