Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gorliz Soiral the Evil Betrayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111588
111588, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gorliz Soiral the Evil Betrayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 27 01:57:49 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Gorliz perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:188
111603, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gorliz Soiral the Evil Betrayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Hilamar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was confused by Gorliz. At first when I met him, he seemed pretty cool, then the whole evil thing happened. Was a little blow offish at first when I asked, but then he seemed to warm up to me again. I was ready to stand there and help you regain your power, you just had to ask, then it seemed like we did not see each other for a while. I hope the medicines work out for you, and hope to see you back again. Just not as evil outlander! Not enough Tribunals to hold off the outlander growth!

Hilamar
111604, Right after the evil things happen.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
is when I changed my meds. I had to put in twice my efforts to keep my RP up and it made it no longer fun. I'll be back eventually. Prob not going outlander but it is going to be an evil something. I'm tired of goodies and neutrals. So..I'll come back burning and pillaging everything I find.
111601, :(
Posted by legobelt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked you.
111596, Oh, man.
Posted by Jawn Foote on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There have been some great Tribs lately and Gorliz definitely makes the cut.

I really enjoyed talking to you and I hoped that you were gonna take this the distance, though I'm not quite sure where that was going to lead.

The rumor-mill said that you were planning on moving to the Chasm, but after you told me that you could never betray your ideals enough to consider joining the Tree (not that I was ready to give up on that) I wondered if you were really going to go the Scion route.

So, what were your plans? Or were you just going to see how it played out?

Great character. Sorry it ended this way. I never saw anything but class from you.
111600, The plan was to stay a Magistrate.
Gorliz HATED criminals hated them with such a deep passion that he couldn't think of leaving the spire. If he had been kicked out he would of likely tried to join Scion but there was no way he was leaving by choice.
111591, This was my longest played character yet.
It was fun for the most part I am not in the mood to post goodbyes. I changed my meds and for some reason it made me extremely angry. Led to me deleting this character before I lost my temper over nothing. I played a throwawy fortie right after and I lost it with him. Really disappointing.
111597, Enjoyed the fights and stalking
Posted by Grippledankness on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I was a lowbie and y'all were spam raiding the empty tree I told you that one day I would be coming for you. I enjoyed the challenge of stalking you since we both knew nobody was going to die in a pachyderm->muter fight.

I have gone through some personal rage episodes (yay withdrawl!) too and It has poked through now and again. I wish you the best of luck dealing with your RL stuff.
111599, Thanks
I did enjoy the fights and don't take anything I say personal your character is easy to make fun of with its name. I really can't figure out why but you made me mad worse than anyone but your the only one I couldn't logically find a reason for being mad.
111605, Farewell
Posted by Haphellna-- on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

It is unfortunate to see this. I was interested in seeing what your aim is. I am always interested in those who can keep the Outlanders at bay. Because of that, we had some interaction and sometimes found our focus aligned.

-- Haphellna
111589, My evil apprentice!
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really hoping to get some more nice interactions with you. A shame that I had to leave you like that during our evilification. But something else came up that I had been waiting for quite some time.

And then of course, I still had to hunt you! A shame that all the Marans ASAP just started gunning for you since you were a sitting duck. I really thought you came for me on the ocean. I realized afterwards that it couldn't have been the case, and it was a rather cheap kill. Since there were basically 0 escape for you. Sorry about that.

Anyways, GLWYN! Hope to see you in the fields soon again.

111590, Don't worry it was fun.
I expect fort to multi kill the #### out of me and they did. I wish you hadn't been a criminal. It would of made it easier for me to talk to you.