Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Lahvniel the Champion of Battlefields, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111407
111407, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Lahvniel the Champion of Battlefields, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 14 13:36:28 2012

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Lahvniel perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:107
111431, Very sorry Ziruanja!
Posted by Lahvniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know what to say - this character was so awful PK-wise - I mean horrible - but Ziruanja, you made it so fun to login. You are awesome. In the end, work, a teething baby, it all caught up with me, as I'm sure you could tell by my many short logins late at night.

Elf swords are viable, but you need a lagging move and to prep persistently, and... to pay attention a lot. None of which I had or did.

My first trib if no one could tell. Viva la flags!

Oh, Rag - you were a f'ing asshole. That's only because you were awesome, too. Xasivus - the highlight of my career was not dying to you that one time.
111441, RE: Very sorry Ziruanja!
Posted by Ziruanja on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job with your first Tribunal. I enjoyed our interactions and honestly I had no idea you were getting owned so badly. I might have tried to do more to help. Well, good luck with the baby and with your next when you return!