Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Vicarion the Guardian of the Earth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111349
111349, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Vicarion the Guardian of the Earth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 9 12:05:40 2012

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Vicarion perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:87
111369, Vicarion
Posted by Haphanas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How come you deleted? I know you kind of were rank stuck at the low end of hero range. Was this why? I liked Vicarion.
111370, Having played this build myself before....
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm guessing because it ####ing sucks. Hunter is weak and you have neither the damage output nor the lagging ability to seal a kill on anyone. I certainly hated it at least. Obviously this is a just a complete guess.
111390, RE: Vicarion
Posted by Vicarion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was just not having fun anymore like I wanted to. I should have chosen a different build for a hunter ranger - plains was just meh. No snare and people just decided to start flying once they knew I could use bramble pit.
Other than that I only had like 5 mage kills in total. Not a scary character at all. Like the person below me said, I could not lag very well,if at all.
Also I wanted to be a berserker but ended up going scout so I could get a hut and participate in the rites. Didnt happen so... In the end every time I neared getting to the next title I died to a mob death. It happend 4 times and after I lost a con I just decided to delete. Still basially had full con an extra trains but I wasnt having fun.
Decided it was time for something up so I moved on.
111358, I'm disappointed.
Posted by Jawn Foote on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really wanted you to become strong in your faith so we could compare notes.

GLWYN