Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Malfator the Champion of the Virtues
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111342
111342, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Malfator the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 8 13:13:15 2012

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Malfator perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:150
111344, Money problems, plus work problems, plus impending divorce killed this character.
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm really sorry, I LOVED Whiysdan and our interactions (Jigger please!) and appreciated getting Maran fairly early after a solo raid, big thanks to Baer for that. I've just honestly got so much negativity in my life right now, and so little time, I couldn't get into the paladin mindset anymore. I'm sorry. Enjoyed almost all of my interactions with everyone, friends and foes alike you were all pretty classy. I tried to give everyone who wanted a shot at me a chance at a fair fight, even going so far as to warn cabals we were going to raid if we were bringing unfair odds, so they would have time to prepare.

Thanks for the good times.
111345, didnt know this char...
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but good luck with everything you have going on bro... and remember they say divorce is so expensive because it is worth it ;)

Hope to see you again soon.
111372, We had some fun.
Posted by Ziruanja on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Malfator was the one who taught Ziruanja how to signal an attack in style! Among other things... He helped her get through some very tough times in her life. '

Hang in there bro.
111383, Beating you up with my current character is far better therapy for me than any counselor. :D nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt