Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Narissorin S'sambra the Unfettered Enigma of Masochism, Chancellor of Eternal Night
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111249
111249, (DELETED) [SCION] Narissorin S'sambra the Unfettered Enigma of Masochism, Chancellor of Eternal Night
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 2 19:48:27 2012

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Narissorin perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:435
111322, Rindros really was wrong.
Posted by some warrio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Those talks we had were fun, ohh how we were underestimated. *wink* I just wished we had more talks like that. I saw ways those talks could have gotten VERY interesting had we more time at those moments. I know I fled a lot from you, you mentioned once how annoying it was of me. Remember though how annoying it is to have not just you but every other air/off shifter gunning for you. Warriors have to be careful how they fight things like hasted lions with asb, stone skin, and over 800 more hp than you. If I wasn't using -all- of my preps against you the fight was going to be in your favor, period. So yeah I wasn't going to fight you unless I was in control. I'm just glad you were aware of that and didn't ever spout pissed off comments like "YOU ALWAYS FLEE WHEN I ATTACK YOU YOU NEVER FIGHT UNLESS YOU HAVE 3+ I AM ALL POWER YOU ARE WEAKEST YOU SUCK GO KILL YOURSELF" like some people tend to do.

You had class, something few people bring to the table. I hope you come back. Good luck with whatever your next move is.

Ohh if only Rindros had shown us respect, heh hehh. What a fool he was to underestimate us.
111325, I have no idea what you're talking about. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
111326, Did you play Narissorin?
Posted by s.w. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
111328, I played Rindros...nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
111329, That's what I thought.
Posted by s.w. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry if that came off as a shot at you, it wasn't. It's just something Narissorin and I laughed about. No offense to Rindros.
111320, Awesomely annoying.
Posted by Solec of WillowWood on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I witnessed two completely different sides to this character through many different characters. Through Solec's eyes, all you were was an annoying air shifter who was constantly following me in the skies overhead waiting to pick off my well earned kills. We never really had any interactions other then Solec telling you to stop bothering him.

Then with a few other characters. When it seemed you more then well constructed your roleplay, were a flashy evil presense. You were fun to interact with, and were a presense to be respected and feared.

I had always been waiting for you to dive bomb out of the skies and peck Solec when I was near death, but it never came. Which is awesome for me, because I always took my battle to near death.
111321, *missposted*
Posted by some warrior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
111307, Great Character
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As with most of the other comments, I will echo saying what a great character this was. Convincing evil without making the game less fun for other players can be difficult for many to pull off but you handled it well.

I hope you enjoyed most of your time. My biggest regret is that I had to miss so much time away from CF while you were active.

Best wishes with your next,

Reksah
111285, Unfortunate.
Posted by Oshui on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed having you as an enemy, like everyone else said your RP was creepy and perfect. I hope you didn't delete for the reason I think you did; it would be a waste of a perfectly great character.

I am sorry we only got to fight twice, you were my most feared enemy. Good luck with the next!
111273, Was waiting for your goodbyes...
Posted by KrunkTheOrc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But this is a sad sad day for Krunk. No more falcon scouting the skys for Krunk, or diving down to help finish off enmies. One the semi-rare occasions when we worked directly together, I actually felt bad for most of our opponents... On the much more often situation that one of us simply spotted the other fighting and engaged... Well that is just the nature of the Fields. Always be wary.

Hope you enjoyed the character. I know I enjoyed having you around.
111268, Nice character
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As an enemy, Jastyna, you were always a hell of a fun fight. We had some great fights and always solid RP coming from your side. I was always pretty impressed.

Then you brought that level of respect to an even higher level when I played on the same side as you with Hagmish. The induction was awesome and you really did have some evil RP that you would expect a chancellor to be like. I always liked how you still maintained that wickedness but still managed to involve yourself with another characters storyline. I also thought you might give me the boot everytime you woke just because you felt like it ;) another testament to your RP.

Great job! I don't suppose you are going to reveal the man (or woman) behind the mask?
111259, You will be missed
Posted by Miczariel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For having played 435 hours, I am so GLAD they gave you such a kick ass quest form. It's so nice to see people get rewarded who have excellent RP, a good grasp of the cabal, and a fresh outlook as a leader. Your rewards earned were well deserved. Bravo! You were so frightening during our chats with the Archmage and the experiment was very interesting. Thanks for the fun times.

I wish I could have seen an age-death thread, but everyone has their reasons. Hope to see you in the fields! Good Luck With Your Next Character!

111258, Oooh, but my dear Chancellor...
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...where to begin... You were awesome! An creepy evilness that I've never been able to pull off since I'm too afraid of just becoming a douche. You pull it off perfectly! I was pretty sure for a long time that you played Zynzyn as well.

I'm not sure where to begin, or how to say stuff. You were the perfect fit for Zameida to bounce off role-wise.

You were great at PK, knowledgable exploration-wise and had superb RP. I always felt like a pale shadow of a char next to you.

And I was amazed of how when you kept dying, getting heavily/full looted, you just said stuff like "They'll all pay!" and then, you reformed, killed them all, and took your stuff back.

A shame to see you delete, why did you do that?!? :(

GLWYN! Hope to see you back soon!
111256, W.T.F. Seriously.
Posted by Nythos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had such a hate/hate relationship with Narissorin. That much offense was REALLY difficult to deal with as a druid on the ground, and the condor really isn't a match for you in the sky. It wouldn't have been nearly so bad were it not for the ridiculous reliability of peck being able to blind. I certainly pulled out every trick I could think of to fight you, and you've no idea how giddy I was when you were retrieving and got beat up enough that I knew my one evil plan would (and did) work.

Unfortunately, you then proceeded to hunt down everyone involved and kill us mercilessly, retrieving all your gear in about as little time as I expected. Still, you made evil pretty classy, and fun to interact for what little Nythos ever cared to talk to you.
111255, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narissorin S'sambra the Unfettered Enigma of Masochism, Chancellor of Eternal Night
Posted by Grint on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Stand up job. Absolutely stand up job when I was Ezgrint. God you were awesome, I can't say enough good things about you. I don't know if it was all your leadership or just a lucky coinciding of good players, but Scion was top notch when I was around as Ezgrint. I loved all of you, and I attributed the consistent high quality of Scion characters at least in part to your leadership.

I also interacted with you as a warrior who killed you in the Sands of Sorrow waaaaay back before you were even a Scion. I remember our conversations and I was impressed back then by your panache.

Keep 'em coming.
111254, Absolutely bloody brilliant!
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Best scion leader I have ever been inducted by or worked under.

Top Notch!
111253, *clap*
Posted by Ziruanja on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Frightful Chancellor... My goodness were people aware of your presence. Really enjoyed our battles and conversations, spread out as they were.
111252, Great job man.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't believe I went OOC on you as Ryntallin :(

Can't believe I forgot killing you as Laesron :)

Really fantastic job all the way around.
111251, Oh crap.
Posted by Drekvah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Crap crap crap. Crappy crap.

I really liked this character. You made me look so much more badass than I really am. Thanks for everything you did for me, including helping me with the becoming and the maze there. I'll try to live up to the hype man, but you set the bar pretty high for me. I loved the #### talking roleplay we got into, thanks for not uninducting me for taking it too far a few times. Good luck with the next!

Come back to team scion, I miss the bickering banter already.
111250, Hm
Posted by Haphellna* on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Not going to lie. This comes as a surprise.

--Haph