Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Brindlebum Blackstone the Feeble Minded Twit, Prone to Drunken Tirades
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111203
111203, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Brindlebum Blackstone the Feeble Minded Twit, Prone to Drunken Tirades
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 28 21:31:59 2012

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Brindlebum perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:416
111205, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Brindlebum Blackstone the Feeble Minded Twit, Prone to Drunken Tirades
Posted by Brindlebum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just could figure out anywhere to go with it. Was fun while it lasted, should have never quit the inn. Always felt a nusiance to them after that. Thanks to everyone and all my friends they know who theye were, no need for names, cause would be to many to list. ALready back on the prowl, just got completely bored with this character and after a while all I did was run around helping lowbies which was more entertaining than anything else.
111206, Nooooooooooooo
Posted by Jarek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That one time was fun. Glad I could return some favor :)
111219, You bastard! Be online more often!
Posted by Jesp on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You can't leave me and Leo hangin' like this!
111239, RE: You bastard! Be online more often!
Sorry friend, it just got to hard to continue with enthusiasm If I kept trying I would have just ended up being smited again
111240, RE: You bastard! Be online more often!
Sorry friend, it just got to hard to continue with enthusiasm If I kept trying I would have just ended up being smited again
111214, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Brindlebum Blackstone the Feeble Minded Twit, Prone to Drunken Tirades
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There were a lot of times that you had the odds stacked against you and just kept on trucking with a big, ole smile on your face. I dug that about you.

=w=
111216, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Brindlebum Blackstone the Feeble Minded Twit, Prone to Drunken Tirades
I play for fun, its my escape, I love a challenge, but with all my old homies dead and gone, it was getting to be a challenge. Plus I kept getting caught up in saving someone from teh fortress then threatened by the empire, then vice versa if I was helping lowbie empire. Was a hard thing to juggle and just wasnt feeling it anymore. Think the tourney of 13 was the apex of this, that and watching everyone else who followed you get a tat within prolly 100 or less hours.
111217, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Brindlebum Blackstone the Feeble Minded Twit, Prone to Drunken Tirades
Posted by Graenmar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew my Tat weight heavily on you and I was actually a little beat up OOC because of it. There is an underlying reasoning that it hit me as hard as it did, but I will explain that when I go. I tried to be as nice to you as possible after the fact, and always enjoyed when brindlebum came into the inn. I do not know how you got banned from the inn, but it was not my call... GLWYN
111220, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Brindlebum Blackstone the Feeble Minded Twit, Prone to Drunken Tirades
Posted by brindlebum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No worries friend, you were always a fun folk to run with, as were many others. I had a hard path from the begining and had many ins and outs throughout this life, I wanted a controversial character that some people would really love and some people would really hate just hoped I could have pulled it off for the long haul, didnt realize the amount of people I kept building up over time that slowly hated me, probably because of my optomism, but when I lost it I had a tendancy to really lose it, lol, hence the surname. Guess just never could get past the first time I flipped out with Cgadi, and hated the rules of the inn. I wanted to be a warrior healer to be feared but was constantly worried about keeping the merry, guess my bipolar nature comes out even in character. Was a tough thing to pull off from the get go I suppose and I kept it going longer than most thought I would.
111223, Sure, blame me :)
Posted by Cgadi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved me some brindlebum!!!
111230, RE: Sure, blame me :)
Loved me some charbroiler...if only I could have been as unleashed as yuns...and I got you at the inn twice after you threw me to that dragon! ;)