Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Balete Frostweaver the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111177
111177, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Balete Frostweaver the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 26 10:21:47 2012

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Balete perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:520
111245, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Balete Frostweaver the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Balete on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was just supposed to be a throw away pk char for me to blow off steam but the arrpee of fellow Reavers made me feel compelled to put a bit more into it but it came out a bit half baked and inconsistent... oh well, I tried.

Fully intended to play this one till con death but had some issues with internet and amount of time I could log on so decided to let it go.

Loved the interactions with fellow outlanders. Playing invoker is really a blast when you have allies and usually dreadfully boring without.

Just one note: felt that the change to dig and quicksand was a bit of downer given invoker's limited ability in keeping an opponent in battle... but that's my opinion I guess

Will make another char when the urge strikes,
best of luck in the fields
111247, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Balete Frostweaver the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Trelvant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interacted with you over the course of 4-5 chars, mine are normally short lived. You made me roll my first invoker ever, Trelvant. Well played.
111274, Tough opponent
Posted by KrunkTheOrc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Might be one of the very few to kill Krunk more than the other way around. Not even sure if I ever got you. I know some of the fights were fairly close, but quicksand + dispel can be tough on a character carrying hundreds of pounds of blood...

I'm sure the tree will be missing your invokery goodness, but Krunk sure won't.
111277, Want logs for the departed?
Even though they will probably just be Krunk dying, it can be fun to review victories...
111301, RE: Want logs for the departed?
Posted by Balete on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Would be lovely. I kept some logs but they are saved on another hardrive.

I'm a huge fan of Krunk :) glad we tangled a few times

Also I played Scree, enjoyed murdering a former ally >=D
111303, Rat bastard!
No wonder you were able to get the best of Krunk. You'd seen most of my tricks from the other side!

I'll post them tonight on qhcf. Too much work to post logs here.
111286, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Balete Frostweaver the We...
Posted by Oryntohr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bal! Not you, too. We had some fun, man. Shields made oryn so much tougher than he really was. Shame to see you go, I figured you were a shoe in for reaver. You would have been nasty with insects, too. Oh well, good times nonetheless, I'll miss the banter. GLWYN.
111193, Absolutely badass.
Posted by Jawn Foote on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is a heavy hit for the Tree.

I enjoyed all of our interactions.
111182, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Balete Frostweaver the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Brindlebum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and me both friend, we had a lota good times and made a lotta #### burn. I just got entirely to bored with the old bum. Look forward to hitin up something with ya in a different life!
111178, WTF!
Posted by Xasivus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Figured you would age die pretty soon although at 520 hours I am not sure how much longer that would have been.
111181, Clearly, he Baleted. nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
111183, *sigh* (n/t)
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM