Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Grebbernatch Ravenfeather the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111124
111124, (DELETED) [None] Grebbernatch Ravenfeather the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 23 14:25:38 2012

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Grebbernatch perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:107
111173, Thanks for the ride everybody
Posted by SideStrider on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I started Grebbernatch with big idea's, but that was before business at the restaurant that I am in now turned all kinds of crazy. I tried to keep it alive and just piddle around until I had a bit more time. While I was not that old myself, my character was actually getting a bit drawn out due to my time issues and my friends were dropping like flies left and right. I had actually worked a courage role into what I did on a daily basis, which consisted mainly of dragon slaying and squashing my "Lucky Spider", but that never came to be, maybe next time. Our season should be coming to a end here and Im looking forward to having a chance to start up another.

I didn't do bad for never choosing my second specialization, which I had no intentions of doing. I was a true swordsman. Legacy wise I was rather impressed with the Whispers and warrior bird edge combo. As far as Flow of Shadows goes I think it gets a bum wrap, for those of you that are curious just think of it as a secondary evade skill with a small chance to riposte (Which it was hard to tell when it fired and when you were just hitting a foe), but I didn't find it to be all that bad.

Drop me a line if you wanted a more personal goodbye. I will try to check the forums within the next couple of days. Later on y'all, Thanks for the times.

"YES IT IS I! MASTER OF EXCESSIVE COMMA USAGE!"