Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Hanna the Evil Lady
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110987
110987, (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Hanna the Evil Lady
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 15 06:05:01 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Hanna perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:309
111090, RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Hanna the Evil Lady
Posted by Brindlebum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had fun. I wish our backgrounds hadnt clashed. And everyone else wasnt so jealouse of you having me. Good times. Im losing life as we speak, hope I can continue.
110990, RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Hanna the Evil Lady
Posted by cjw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man it was a fun ride. Everybody in the playerbase was fun to RP with. Can't believe I age died at 309 but it must have been a bug or something.

Scion: Chancellor was amazing, a pleasure to serve.
Advisor: same thing.
Detogu: loved running with you.
Rag: awesome all around.
Itigin: Was growing on me, like you alot to.
Lich: didn't interact with you much but I knew you were badass.

Fort: I only kicked yall around a bit. lol

Outlander: If I can only see you we could fight. LOl.

Empire: The only one I regret not fighting is that necro Ryl. I was coming for you sooner or later.

Spire: I would enjoy some fight's also as hanna, I was very chaotic.

Wess: I enjoyed you, glad you commented. All around good char. That poem you wrote was awesome, I had no idea what to say. lol

If other respond I will comment.

Also I was still middle-aged, so I could understand being old with age gear but I wasn't.

On P.S. Whyisdan I loved the RP we had. And that crazy necro from the Inferno. Thanks!
110991, RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Hanna the Evil Lady
Posted by Wukanii on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well that sucks, I had been stalking you for sometime. Never seemed to find the chance I was looking for. Oh well!

GLWYN!
110992, Enlilth wanted you dead.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Of course, I never saw you after he freed me from Glymarch other than that one time, so yeah.
110993, Your protector is here!
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not that you needed one. You were a lot of fun to travel and hunt with, and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciated the black sleeks you gave me. I am shocked at how you age died: were you withered several times?
110994, I liked Hanna! I hope you took my orders as an incentive to RP.
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I gave you the orders I did to get some more RP going between the members of the chasm, hopefully you two had some fun with it.

I heard you wielded Zurcon. An arial or felar could age-die from just wielding it for a tick or two. So, be careful with that!
110997, Ah what could have been
Posted by that necro Ryl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I believe you would have found battle between us to be very... interesting. I was hoping to see you a bit more unfortunatly every time you were either in a protected city or I was extremely low on hp or mana.

I am really kind of peeved both of the scion A-P's are gone I had dark plans to bring you over to the empire (we are so much cooler then scions).
110989, This was unexpected
Posted by Gaspar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is very sad to see. Had a lot of fun interacting with you in the Inn. Wess enjoyed writing you guys crappy poems.

:(