Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAbsolutely one of my favorite characters of all time.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110910
110910, Absolutely one of my favorite characters of all time.
Posted by Mauz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved everything about my time in the Village with you.

If I had known you had five more months in Salyeris I would have rolled another Villager, but I figured you couldn't last that much longer than guys like me and Iepnier. Very impressive.

I've been in the Village with some really, really good commanders, but as far as I'm concerned, Salyeris is my favorite.

Granted, that was all early, so I never got to see any of the slipping towards evil, but I never saw a single thing, directed toward a young Villager or an enemy that should have resulted in the slightest amount of negative feedback towards you.

I also saw you eat some nasty, nasty deaths (some fights for your build are all but unwinnable) and never heard the slightest bitching from you.

So, all in all you did an absolutely stellar job from my POV and even though I haven't been in the Village, I've been around and have enjoyed every single interaction we've had since the end of Mauz. Thank you for that, too.

Take a break for sure, but come back with something else awesome.