Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ryntallin Jodeph the Grand Elder of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110690
110690, (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ryntallin Jodeph the Grand Elder of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 31 18:02:18 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ryntallin perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:138
110694, I hope this wasnt over our fight today
Posted by Jinjer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt bleh after you died and then I got the echo of you deleting. I was leaving all your stuff but your platemail. You had a wicked combo of forms imo, I have had the tiger and it rocks pk wise anyhow. But a shaman is just a rough fight for a shifter, we make you run out of mana and dispel all your #### and then its oh no for you. Sorry I am rambling, come back with something else and enjoy yourself thats what its about.
110698, Nope. I almost deleted 2 days ago...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...when I mob-died in hilarious circumstances.

Had like 5 CON when you got me, so yeah, don't worry.

And I knew all the things you could do to me but just didn't really plan for anything (I had no food whatsoever like...at anytime with this char due to carrionfeed so after famish wore off there was just no way I could keep my mana going).

Hope you enjoyed my gears!
110691, Boo this man!
Posted by Iklahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I think you were the only Seeker, other then Mylene, who had been around since before I was Rhyme. God damn you were around a long time with low hours. Great char, and I wish we could have found that stupid rod for you. Hopefully you enjoyed your time in Nexus and good luck with the next char.
110699, You were a lot cooler than I expected...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...after our first interaction was you being a giant prick to me :)

We got along famously after that but yeah, I'd say after June I only averaged 5 hrs a week (at most).

You're doing great things with the Island, only problem is I notice that when you're not playing "peak" Nexus times there is literally no one in the cabal.