Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tanion Sunlash the Martyr of the Prosimy, Banisher of Aberrations, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110669
110669, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tanion Sunlash the Martyr of the Prosimy, Banisher of Aberrations, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 30 19:38:46 2012

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Tanion perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:308
110783, Sorry to see you go, boss.
Posted by Salmt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a wealth of knowledge and a beast to fight alongside.

Sorry your quests never came to fruition... maybe they will in your death.
110721, Curious
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got titled at like 100 hours.
Leaderized about the same time.
Been around for 300 hours.
And disappears without a word?

What gives?
110722, Chris Warren dude. n/t
Posted by Graatch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
110758, I'll have to check my skype
Posted by Gaspar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wonder what ever happened to Moridin. I used to see them both on there.
110697, I owe you a coat!
Posted by Oirwn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And a painting!

And whatever else might have come to mind after that, but you didn't need to have an excuse to see me. ;) I enjoyed our interactions and regret that they were often so brief, but such are the lives of a perpetually distracted Herald and the Marshall of the Fortress.
110681, Honestly, I didn't like you
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anytime you fought me you either ganged me down or just continued to wrath spam till I had you near death and just word out at gushing. Your RP, if thats what you call it, towards me was always atrocious and you just seemed more like a scion then anything with the whole gotta kill you and loots your breads, especially when someone else takes your things you take it out on me. Just an all around lame excuse for being a douche. The way you talked, the way you acted, was just crap from my perspective and that is why I just avoided you most of the time instead of fighting you.
110683, Was he able to use the stuff he looted? If so that's not douchery, it's regearing. nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
110676, Tough Elf...
Posted by KrunkTheOrc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But a little too cautious with the set you had for my tastes. Perhaps it was just toward Krunk.

Reminds me of this comment from Zorszaul's death thread: "Dhaevor. We had some great fights. If you weren't so conservative I would have lived in constant fear of you. But you always let me pick the time and place."

Pretty much sums up my feelings about Tanion exactly.
110674, This was a sad thing to witness.
Posted by Ziruanja on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But we grimly press onward.

You were always a ray of sunshine. Every time you logged in, it was like clock-work. I knew after three minutes or so I would get a tell from you, "Good day, m'lady. Just checking in on my gals." Haha, not quite but close enough.