Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Fyett the Ungracious, Caller of the Hunt Unavailing
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110649
110649, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Fyett the Ungracious, Caller of the Hunt Unavailing
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 29 15:57:32 2012

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Fyett perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:216
110650, Well ths was petty fun
Posted by Fyett on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First character back in CF in over a year I suppose, or close to it. Had some good interactions with people and some bad ones, kinda the way I remembered it. Not gonna go through goodbyes, post and I wll reply.

Whiysden - Sorry dude I just didnt understand what you wanted from me. Thanks for empowering me and IC damn you for takin the hunt lol. I should not hav tried a new religon empowerment class for my first back I suppose. You seem like a cool Imm and I may try another follower of yours in the future. See ya in the fields homie.
110653, NO!
Posted by Narissorin,,. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*sigh*

This, despite obviously being in the works for some time, sucks. I can't believe you robbed me of a chance at getting some revenge. That string of fights lasted what, a real life hour? It was intense and closer than I can really emphasize on both of our sides multiple times. Probably the singular best stand-off of this characters existence to date.

Fyett was great! Intense, interactive without being pushy, reactive to any role play twist that got thrown at him, and just awesome. The sportsmanship was obvious but didn't detract from the character. You just gave a great vibe as an enemy and I can't applaud that enough.

Come back with something just a good and enjoy yourself.

p.s. Why did you let Fyett fade away (if you don't mind my asking)?
p.p.s. Who is the masked player behind the character?
110654, Its just me a nobody really
Posted by Raman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was Reagan and Rupen and a couple other whatevas. I let Fyett go because even though I didnt need the hunt to kill people, I missed the #### out of it. But the main reason was Outlander was strong and found myself fighting nexans more than anything and I got in trouble for fihting paladins and stuff from the fort. I was told I was goig to be made into a reaver and I wouldnt be able to commune anything. Which of course would suck and completely destroy the character. Had this been a year and a half ago when I was playing all the time I would have sad #### it make me evil and roleplayed my communes back. Being my first character back in over a year "I think" I just didnt want to get hat intense with this one.

And you sir are one hell of a creepy enemy! Your roleplay was always spot on with what I thought a chancellor should be like. You where by far the hardest enemy I had fight wise, and I knew that if I slipped up even once you would make me pay for it. I did get you that time one on one and that is likely the greatest battle in CF I have had in over ten years. Lasted like an hour called for hunts on you and kept the huntress healed it was just ####ing crazy. Keep on rocking dude I love how your rolling. Makes me want to roll up a scion offense air to flap around with you.

You will see me sooner than you realize on one side or the other.
110663, RE: Well ths was petty fun
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fyett had promise and I could certainly tell that you were a talented PKer. The trap that you seemed to fall into was the old "Murder Druid" trap. I just saw you heading that way pretty quickly and wanted to see more RP than just 'KILL!'. I'm fine with followers fighting people that they're supposed to fight, but you seemed to target people that I couldn't come up with any RP reason what-so-ever why you'd be fighting them more than a few times.

=w=
110680, RE: Well ths was petty fun
Posted by Oryntohr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm short on time but Fyett was one of Oryn's fav's. He's partial to druids anyway, of course, but we seemed to click. Not taking the easy kills that are RP pointless to an outlander is one of the hardest outlander traps to avoid, imo.

GLWYN
110687, I liked you right from the start
I remember asking you why you where not Harbinger after the first few times I saw you. We didnt get to run around as much as I wanted to, I was wanting to do all the dragon lairs but never could get everyone together at the right times. I suppose this could have been worse for my first character back, could have been a hell of a lot better to lol. Last I seen you where doing great with the tree keep that up. Maybe once I get back in the hang of things I will play another outlander. See you in the fields and keep it up
110689, Shucks...
Posted by Cgadi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really like fyett... Hope you didn't take our
talks after that storm giant incident as badgering
I just felt it was good to do given my role..

I was really sad ic and ooc when I stopped seeing you.
You were very competent and it was truly a pleasure being
in the same cabal as you!!!

GLWYN

Cgadi
110692, RE: Shucks...
Posted by I appreciate that on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was aways fun when you where around, nothing like shielding up and grabbing five curative herbs and going and killing the biggest #### we could find lol. And nah that talk was exactly what I would have expected from Cgadi. Had alot of fun running with yu and fighting the spire with ya. As I have said in several post now, I should have not went outlander druid for my first character back. I was just looking to forward to pking and thats hard to do with a druid outlander and not get in trouble. And believe me I am already back in the fields givin it hell. I may do another druid down the live somewhere, Fyett was my fifth or sixth I think. They seem more powerful now than ever before but maybe its just where I havnt played in a while. Later on man keep on keeping on
110693, Sorry I am stoned and put my subject in the anonymous box lmfao
Oh its on now!
110717, RE: Well ths was petty fun
Posted by Balete on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
feels like most of the old guard is fadding...
but it's always a pleasure to run with an active and competent hunting partner. you will be missed.