Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Fiondra the Elemental Mistress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110644
110644, (DELETED) [None] Fiondra the Elemental Mistress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 29 13:48:04 2012

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Fiondra perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:117
110646, RE: (DELETED) [None] Fiondra the Elemental Mistress
Posted by Deleted this that i knew i wouldent ever be induct on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
100+ hours as a pledge to the scion, and i never got a single interview, nothing. I just got borred and realized i would never be inducted and i was tired of beein a punching bag with 650-700 hp.

As always i start out with a good role idea, and rp often. But when i hit the 70 hours mark i always tend to forget the rp and just ignore it,
and dont ad new role chapters..

Not much to say... was fun to try a 7 path invoker. but as i diddent hero i diddent feel the full potential.. I will not play an invoker agian though.

110645, Wait...what?
Posted by Ackor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didnt we just fight? Why the deletion? What happened?
110647, RE: Wait...what?
Posted by fionra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yes we did, had nothing to do with anyone in cf, i just like to get my chars involved with cabal politics, and that wouldent happen.

And i have burned alot of con trying to find my black rod, and unlucky teleports, so i had 9 or 10 con left, and was thinking i could just delete now, so i wouldent waste more of my time trying to get a interviev with someone who diddent want me in.